This is a game about building your own rocket from parts and launching it to explore space!
• Realistically scaled planets, with some up to hundreds to kilometers in size, and million of kilometers of space between them.
• Realistic orbital mechanics
• Open universe, if you see something in the distance, you can go there, no limits, no invisible walls.
Current planets and moons:
• Venus ( A planet with a extremely dense and hot atmosphere)
• Earth ( Our home, our pale blue dot :) )
• Moon ( Our celestial neighbour)
• Mars ( The red planet with a thin atmosphere)
• Phobos ( Mars inner moon, with rough terrain and low gravity)
• Deimos ( Mars outer moon, with a extremely low gravity and a smooth surface)
We have a really active discord community!
Orbit tutorial: youtu.be/5uorANMdB60
Moon landing: youtu.be/bMv5LmSNgdo
- Added example rockets
- Improved symmetry
- Improved tutorials even further
- Added a small note explaining what happen with electricity
Sorry about the last couple updates being mostly smaller patches.
Working on some major features in the background.
Uploaded:August 24, 2020 at 4:58PM UTC
File size:46.61 MB
Uploaded:August 9, 2020 at 4:37AM UTC
File size:46.59 MB
Uploaded:August 6, 2020 at 5:34PM UTC
File size:46.57 MB
Uploaded:July 29, 2020 at 11:22AM UTC
File size:48.58 MB
Uploaded:July 26, 2020 at 4:33PM UTC
File size:48.31 MB
Uploaded:July 17, 2020 at 5:32PM UTC
File size:44.99 MB
Uploaded:July 16, 2020 at 6:32AM UTC
File size:46.28 MB
Uploaded:June 15, 2020 at 5:23PM UTC
File size:43.25 MB
Uploaded:June 10, 2020 at 10:17AM UTC
File size:43.26 MB
Uploaded:June 8, 2020 at 9:59PM UTC
File size:44.45 MB