What's new in Spaceflight Simulator
- Added planet landmarks
- No burn marks cheat
- Smooth camera on stage detach
- Horizontal screen mode in build
- Per world cheat settings
- Faster saving
Added a hidden career prototype, create a world named "Test Career" to try it out, let us know what you think.
About Spaceflight Simulator
This is a game about building your own rocket from parts and launching it to explore space!
• Use parts to create any rocket you want!
• Completely accurate rocket physics!
• Realistically scaled planets!
• Open universe, if you see something in the distance, you can go there, no limits, no invisible walls!
• Realistic orbital mechanics!
• Reach orbit, land on the Moon or Mars!
• Recreate your favorite SpaceX Apollo and NASA launches!
Current planets and moons:
• Venus ( A planet with a extremely dense and hot atmosphere)
• Earth ( Our home, our pale blue dot :) )
• Moon ( Our celestial neighbour)
• Mars ( The red planet with a thin atmosphere)
• Phobos ( Mars inner moon, with rough terrain and low gravity)
• Deimos ( Mars outer moon, with a extremely low gravity and a smooth surface)
We have a really active discord community!
Download Spaceflight Simulator
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
February 19, 2022
Uploaded:December 7, 2023 at 3:05PM UTC
File size:65.39 MB
Uploaded:May 28, 2023 at 8:48AM UTC
File size:65.37 MB
Uploaded:May 26, 2023 at 8:43AM UTC
File size:65.36 MB
Uploaded:January 18, 2023 at 1:19PM UTC
File size:64.2 MB
Uploaded:January 16, 2023 at 12:01PM UTC
File size:67.94 MB
Uploaded:December 19, 2022 at 9:48PM UTC
File size:67.9 MB
Uploaded:December 8, 2022 at 7:58AM UTC
File size:67.9 MB
Uploaded:November 28, 2022 at 3:14PM UTC
File size:67.85 MB
Uploaded:November 28, 2022 at 8:41AM UTC
File size:67.8 MB
Uploaded:November 26, 2022 at 5:29AM UTC
File size:67.77 MB