- Added sharing, create a link with one click to share your rocket!
- PC version has been released, added a link to it
This is a game about building your own rocket from parts and launching it to explore space!
• Use parts to create any rocket you want!
• Completely accurate rocket physics!
• Realistically scaled planets!
• Open universe, if you see something in the distance, you can go there, no limits, no invisible walls!
• Realistic orbital mechanics!
• Reach orbit, land on the Moon or Mars!
• Recreate your favorite SpaceX Apollo and NASA launches!
Current planets and moons:
• Venus ( A planet with a extremely dense and hot atmosphere)
• Earth ( Our home, our pale blue dot :) )
• Moon ( Our celestial neighbour)
• Mars ( The red planet with a thin atmosphere)
• Phobos ( Mars inner moon, with rough terrain and low gravity)
• Deimos ( Mars outer moon, with a extremely low gravity and a smooth surface)
We have a really active discord community!
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
February 28, 2022
Uploaded:June 25, 2022 at 4:06AM UTC
File size:69.57 MB
Uploaded:June 24, 2022 at 4:58AM UTC
File size:72.36 MB
Uploaded:April 20, 2022 at 9:31AM UTC
File size:102.84 MB
Uploaded:April 17, 2022 at 10:29AM UTC
File size:102.72 MB
Uploaded:February 28, 2022 at 10:13AM UTC
File size:106.85 MB
Uploaded:February 19, 2022 at 12:54AM UTC
File size:104.27 MB
Uploaded:February 6, 2022 at 11:40AM UTC
File size:105.55 MB
Uploaded:January 31, 2022 at 3:05AM UTC
File size:101.64 MB
Uploaded:January 15, 2022 at 9:56PM UTC
File size:68.13 MB
Uploaded:December 30, 2021 at 10:09PM UTC
File size:64.79 MB