What's new in Strava: Run, Bike, Hike
Hi there. We fixed a couple bugs and made some performance improvements, so the app should now be almost as speedy as you. Have fun out there!
About Strava: Run, Bike, Hike
Strava makes fitness tracking social. We house your entire active journey in one spot – and you get to share it with friends. Here’s how:
• Record everything – runs, rides, hikes, yoga and over 30 other sport types. Think of Strava as the homebase of your movement.
• Discover anywhere – our Routes tool uses de-identified Strava data to intelligently recommend popular routes based on your preferences. You can also build your own.
• Build a support network – Strava’s about celebrating movement. Here you’ll find your community and cheer each other on.
• Train smarter – get data insights to understand your progress and see how you improve. Your Training Log is the record of all your workouts.
• Move safer – share your real-time location with loved ones while outdoors for an extra layer of safety.
• Sync your favorite apps and devices – Strava is compatible with thousands of them (Wear OS, Samsung, Fitbit, Garmin – you name it). The Strava Wear OS app includes a tile and a complication you can use to quickly launch activities.
• Join and create challenges – join millions in monthly challenges to chase new goals, collect digital badges and stay accountable.
• Embrace the unfiltered – your feed on Strava is filled with real efforts from real people. That’s how we motivate each other.
• Whether you’re a world-class athlete or a total beginner, you belong here. Just record and go.
Strava includes both a free version and a subscription version with premium features.
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT: Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. There are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices, we restrict installation of Strava, for example the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and the Galaxy Express 2.
See our support site for more information: support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articles/216919047-Supported-Android-devices-and-Android-operating-systems
Download Strava: Run, Bike, Hike
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:November 21, 2023 at 10:41PM UTC
File size:6.32 MB
Uploaded:December 8, 2023 at 1:48AM UTC
File size:26.3 MB
Uploaded:December 5, 2023 at 6:15PM UTC
File size:26.29 MB
Uploaded:November 23, 2023 at 2:48AM UTC
File size:26.25 MB
Uploaded:November 14, 2023 at 10:33PM UTC
File size:26.22 MB
Uploaded:November 10, 2023 at 6:31AM UTC
File size:24.84 MB
Uploaded:November 2, 2023 at 12:52AM UTC
File size:24.62 MB
Uploaded:October 25, 2023 at 6:06PM UTC
File size:24.43 MB
Uploaded:October 17, 2023 at 4:18PM UTC
File size:25.8 MB
Uploaded:October 12, 2023 at 8:53PM UTC
File size:26.71 MB
Uploaded:October 10, 2023 at 5:58AM UTC
File size:26.71 MB