- "Show nearby devices" can now use Bluetooth to detect other mobile devices running QuickSupport.
- Minor fixes and security enhancements.
Use this app to remotely control other devices
Want to remote into this device? > Download the QuickSupport app
Remote into another computer, smartphone or tablet, while you are on the road!
TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access and is already used on more than 1 billion devices worldwide.
- Control computers (Windows, Mac OS, Linux) remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them
-- Provide spontaneous support or administer unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Remotely control other mobile devices (Android, Windows 10 Mobile)
- Screen sharing and complete remote control of other devices
- Intuitive touch and control gestures
- File transfer in both directions
- Computers & Contacts management
- Sound and HD video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. On the device you want to connect to, download TeamViewer QuickSupport
3. Enter the ID from the QuickSupport app into the ID field and connect
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
June 28, 2022
Uploaded:August 11, 2022 at 8:45AM UTC
File size:72.16 MB
Uploaded:July 29, 2022 at 6:45AM UTC
File size:72.16 MB
Uploaded:June 28, 2022 at 3:54PM UTC
File size:70.17 MB
Uploaded:May 25, 2022 at 5:20AM UTC
File size:70.14 MB
Uploaded:April 29, 2022 at 3:51PM UTC
File size:68.87 MB
Uploaded:April 8, 2022 at 1:27PM UTC
File size:68.72 MB
Uploaded:March 25, 2022 at 11:32PM UTC
File size:68.5 MB
Uploaded:February 23, 2022 at 12:51PM UTC
File size:68.01 MB
Uploaded:January 27, 2022 at 9:45PM UTC
File size:67.24 MB
Uploaded:December 14, 2021 at 11:52AM UTC
File size:66.89 MB