The Telstra 24x7 app has been replaced by My Telstra.
• You can now use the My Telstra app to check Telstra 5G coverage in your area. Simply go to Get help or find it on the Service Summary page.
• Got an old phone or tablet? Don’t throw it away. If you have an active post-paid service, you may be able to trade in your device for credit on your Telstra bill.
The My Telstra app is helping over 4.5 mil users securely access and manage their Telstra accounts and services. Sign in with a Telstra ID or create one when you’ve downloaded the app and get the latest on your services, Telstra Plus points, bills and payments when you want it, shop latest devices and accessories and get help when you need it, all in one place.
My Telstra makes it easy to do what you need to do without the wait.
Latest features in the My Telstra app mean customers can:
• Keep track of your service, billing and order messages with handy push notifications in notifications centre
• Get help to find lost iPad, iPhone and Android mobile phones and SIM-enabled tablets from Telstra with Device Locator
• Manage eSIM and swap eSIMs between compatible devices
• Check nbn connectivity and troubleshoot problems with nbn health check
• Contact us through Message us with any questions about your account or when you need support (see conversation history when you’ve signed in and messaging us)
Don’t worry, My Telstra brings all the good things from our previous Telstra 24x7 app to help you get more from your Telstra account:
• See and manage your Telstra services, check plan details, make payments securely, set up and manage auto payments, get notified before bills are due, request payment extensions and see current and past bills.
• Update contact details and give services a nickname for easy recognition
• Get help with online support, outage tracking, book in-store appointments, reschedule nbn technician appointments and recover usernames or passwords
• Join Telstra Plus and check your points balance, redeem points and access your member benefits like discounted movie and sports tickets and concert pre-sales
• Shop the latest tech and devices
• Troubleshoot tech issues
• Manage Foxtel from Telstra service
• Customers on eligible plans will see 5G network access
• More control for pre-paid customers - recharge quickly, buy extra data, check balance, track usage and recharge history
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
October 19, 2020
Uploaded:December 13, 2020 at 10:46PM UTC
File size:49.73 MB
Uploaded:November 30, 2020 at 10:03PM UTC
File size:49.32 MB
Uploaded:November 1, 2020 at 11:29PM UTC
File size:48.7 MB
Uploaded:October 21, 2020 at 1:39AM UTC
File size:47.7 MB
Uploaded:October 19, 2020 at 5:34AM UTC
File size:47.69 MB
Uploaded:September 20, 2020 at 11:33PM UTC
File size:44.98 MB
Uploaded:August 27, 2020 at 8:57PM UTC
File size:43.42 MB
Uploaded:August 24, 2020 at 2:14AM UTC
File size:43.42 MB
Uploaded:July 26, 2020 at 10:16PM UTC
File size:42.96 MB
Uploaded:June 29, 2020 at 5:45PM UTC
File size:41.83 MB