- Video to GIF converter
- Video resolution changer
- Audio reverser
- Directory pickers now reopen at your last opened directory
- You can now set custom speed & pitch for text-to-speech
- Added support for wavpack (wv) and ALAC
- You can now directly pick audio & video paths in the console
- Audio picker crashes fixed
- Rotating the screen in video editors should now be more stable
Timbre is a critically acclaimed app for editing audio and video files. It allows you to cut, join and convert audio or video files. It is completely free.
Timbre allows you to perform many kinds of operations on your audio or video files. Among the most popular are:
• Audio Cutter + Video Cutter: Timbre lets you quickly cut songs or cut videos to your liking. Using the high quality audio/video cutter in Timbre, you can cut songs or cut videos. However, Timbre is not just an mp3 cutter or mp4 cutter, it supports every file format you can imagine (from mp4 to mp3 to avi, flv, mkv and more!).
• Audio Joiner + Video Joiner: Want to join audio files? Or perhaps merge videos? Timbre lets you seamlessly join mp3 songs or join videos together, combining as many files as you like into one.
• Audio Converter + Video Converter: Want to convert a wav to mp3? Or perhaps a flac to m4a? How about an mkv to mp4 or avi? With Timbre, you can quickly convert audio and convert video files to and from many formats including mp3, wav, flac, m4a, aac & wma for audio and mp4, flv, avi, mkv, webm & mpeg for video.
• Video to audio: Want to take out the audio from a video? Timbre includes a high quality mp3 video converter that lets you extract mp3 from videos.
Timbre prides itself on being the most comprehensive audio/video editing app ever made. The most popular features of Timbre are the mp3 cutter & mp4 cutter. But it does much more than simply cutting mp3 songs or cutting videos.
• Audio/Video Splitter: This special function of Timbre allows you to quickly split any audio or video file into two parts.
• Audio/Video Omitter: This operations lets you cut out a part from the middle of an audio or video file.
• Audio Bitrate Changer: With Timbre, you can quickly compress your mp3 or m4a files and pick a custom bitrate.
• You can also remove audio from a video or convert a video to audio format.
• Audio/Video speed changer: Want to speed up an mp3 audiobook? Or make a slow motion video? With Timbre, you can change the speed of your audio or video files.
Using the high quality and fast MP3 cutter (& MP4 cutter too!) that comes with Timbre you can easily and effortlessly edit your songs and videos to your liking! Timbre makes sure the output files are compressed and super small while keeping their quality intact.
Timbre makes use of the popular FFmpeg library, the industrial standard of audio and video editing. Using FFmpeg codecs allows Timbre to support a wide variety of media types and not only that, the FFmpeg plugin is super fast and high quality. And guess what? There's a raw FFmpeg console built right into the app so that you can edit and fine tune the quality of all your songs and videos!
Finally, Timbre also allows you to convert text to speech! Timbre uses your phone's built in Text to speech engine so that you can type or paste in any text you wish and Timbre will convert it into voiced speech. You can listen to it or you can export it as an audio file! Timbre includes all the audio/video features you can think of!
And guess what? Timbre supports a whole lot more than just mp3 and mp4 cutting and merging! Here's a list of all the supported formats:
Supported audio formats: mp3, wav, flac, m4a, aac, pcm, aiff, ogg, wma, alac, wv
Supported video formats: mp4, avi, flv, mov, webm, mkv, mpeg
Help translate Timbre into your own language here!
Permissions: (Nothing shady, yay!)
• Write to external storage: To save the edited media files
• Keep CPU awake: So that Timbre can work on long operations even if you turn off the screen
• Internet (Wi-Fi only): If Timbre crashes, the developer gets an error log detailing what went wrong so that it can be quickly fixed.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
August 5, 2017
Uploaded:December 7, 2020 at 5:42AM UTC
File size:10.38 MB
Uploaded:February 27, 2020 at 9:21AM UTC
File size:15.73 MB
Uploaded:December 9, 2018 at 4:29PM UTC
File size:14.95 MB
Uploaded:December 9, 2018 at 7:02AM UTC
File size:14.95 MB
Uploaded:August 26, 2018 at 3:43AM UTC
File size:14.74 MB
Uploaded:June 15, 2018 at 10:42PM UTC
File size:23.74 MB
Uploaded:June 15, 2018 at 8:03PM UTC
File size:14.5 MB
Uploaded:August 6, 2017 at 10:53PM UTC
File size:22.07 MB
Uploaded:August 5, 2017 at 6:41AM UTC
File size:22.07 MB
Uploaded:July 29, 2017 at 9:09PM UTC
File size:21.51 MB