The number of modules in Magisk Repo exceeds an amount that previously couldn't handle properly.
After this update you would be able to see all available modules.
Thank you for all the support!
- Re-build APK with stable build tools
- Improve usage of Github API to support unlimited amount of online repos
- Update translations (thanks to all contributors!!)
Magisk XDA Release: forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3473445
Install, upgrade, manage, configure the Universal Systemless Interface - Magisk within a single app!
Here are some key features:
• Check Magisk Version and updates
• Check root status
• Check SafetyNet
• Select boot image location
• Advanced installation settings
• Manage Superuser permissions
• Toggle logging and notifications for each individual application
• Enable/disable, remove Magisk Module
• Manually add Magisk modules by selecting Magisk Module zip files
• Download Magisk Modules hosted on the Magisk Repo
• Select the app you want to hide Magisk from
• Toggle systemless host support
• Toggle Busybox support
• Toggle Magisk Hide
• Tons of Superuser settings
... and much more to come!
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
April 26, 2017
Uploaded:October 11, 2020 at 7:04AM UTC
File size:3.08 MB
Uploaded:October 4, 2020 at 4:20AM UTC
File size:3.06 MB
Uploaded:June 23, 2020 at 4:36PM UTC
File size:9.43 MB
Uploaded:April 21, 2020 at 7:05AM UTC
File size:9.55 MB
Uploaded:March 31, 2020 at 9:37PM UTC
File size:9.53 MB
Uploaded:March 31, 2020 at 3:07PM UTC
File size:2.46 MB
Uploaded:March 22, 2020 at 4:46PM UTC
File size:9.5 MB
Uploaded:March 2, 2020 at 3:54PM UTC
File size:9.47 MB
Uploaded:February 22, 2020 at 6:41AM UTC
File size:2.46 MB
Uploaded:January 28, 2020 at 9:59PM UTC
File size:9.28 MB