• Ongoing enhancements to accessibility functionality
• General performance and bug fixes
• Optimized to accommodate Samsung Galaxy Fold® displays
· Track and nickname shipments
· Create shipping labels
· Find UPS service locations
· Estimate shipment costs and delivery times
Make Home Delivery Quick and Easy with UPS My Choice®
Sign up for UPS My Choice in the app—it’s free and easy. UPS My Choice sends delivery alerts right to your mobile device, letting you plan your schedule and make changes to shipments going to your home no matter where you are. With UPS My Choice on the UPS mobile app you can:
· Get delivery alerts letting you know when your package will arrive
· Have your packages delivered somewhere else, like a friend’s house, or delivered on a different date that’s more convenient for you
· Authorize your driver to leave packages at your home without a signature.
· Track packages without tracking numbers as incoming deliveries are automatically added to your app’s Delivery Planner list
Even if you don’t log in, you can:
· Track packages and freight shipments
· Save up to 5 tracking numbers in your tracking list
· Find and quickly filter UPS service locations
· Get a quote on shipment costs and transit times
The UPS app requires access to the following services:
· IDENTITY/ READ GOOGLE SERVICE CONFIGURATION/PREVENT APP FROM SLEEPING CONTROLS: These are needed to send push notifications.
· LOCATION: This is needed to send the geographic information you request.
· CAMERA/FLASHLIGHT AND VIBRATION CONTROLS: These controls are needed so you can scan the UPS barcode/ QR Code to track packages.
· USB STORAGE PERMISSIONS: This is needed so you can store/delete/modify videos created in the app.
· FULL NETWORK ACCESS: This is needed to access the internet.
· We use social network permissions (i.e. your public profile info, email, friends list, publish actions, upload video) so you can log in to the app using your social network credentials, share the app with your friends lists or send invites through your social networks.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
May 6, 2019
Uploaded:October 21, 2019 at 3:39PM UTC
File size:49.56 MB
Uploaded:July 29, 2019 at 2:13PM UTC
File size:48.32 MB
Uploaded:May 6, 2019 at 2:27PM UTC
File size:46.59 MB
Uploaded:February 18, 2019 at 3:31PM UTC
File size:46.57 MB
Uploaded:November 1, 2018 at 1:44PM UTC
File size:49.03 MB
Uploaded:September 10, 2018 at 8:38PM UTC
File size:48.97 MB
Uploaded:June 25, 2018 at 6:55PM UTC
File size:48.67 MB
Uploaded:May 21, 2018 at 2:51PM UTC
File size:46.36 MB
Uploaded:March 2, 2018 at 3:58PM UTC
File size:37.63 MB
Uploaded:November 8, 2017 at 8:45PM UTC
File size:39.36 MB