1. "Security & Privacy is using battery" notification shown by Operating System on Android-O
2. "Safely 24/7 threat protection is ON" continuous notification on both Android-O and P
3. Unsecured Wi-Fi alert even if Wi-Fi is protected in some cases.
4. Fixed date format for the last scanned date in ‘Activity report’
5. 4MB reduction in APK size
6. Scan result notification of non-malicious apps is non-persistent. Scan history can be seen via “Activity Report --> Activity Log” section.
Security & Privacy from Verizon (S&P) helps your device be at its best by keeping it safe from viruses, risky apps and un-secure Wi-Fi networks. Verizon customers can download the Single Device version here and also upgrade to the Multi-Device version (which extends protection to unlimited devices) through the app or through My Verizon.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
March 1, 2019
Uploaded:January 24, 2022 at 6:05PM UTC
File size:72.38 MB
Uploaded:October 22, 2021 at 8:29PM UTC
File size:68.37 MB
Uploaded:August 5, 2021 at 7:41PM UTC
File size:55.73 MB
Uploaded:July 15, 2021 at 6:44PM UTC
File size:55.48 MB
Uploaded:May 28, 2021 at 2:16PM UTC
File size:55.46 MB
Uploaded:March 25, 2021 at 5:38PM UTC
File size:55.37 MB
Uploaded:February 2, 2021 at 5:34PM UTC
File size:71.54 MB
Uploaded:January 12, 2021 at 7:05PM UTC
File size:71.56 MB
Uploaded:December 5, 2020 at 12:10AM UTC
File size:40.66 MB
Uploaded:September 23, 2020 at 7:43PM UTC
File size:24.22 MB