1. "Security & Privacy is using battery" notification shown by Operating System on Android-O
2. "Safely 24/7 threat protection is ON" continuous notification on both Android-O and P
3. Unsecured Wi-Fi alert even if Wi-Fi is protected in some cases.
4. Fixed date format for the last scanned date in ‘Activity report’
5. 4MB reduction in APK size
6. Scan result notification of non-malicious apps is non-persistent. Scan history can be seen via “Activity Report --> Activity Log” section.
Security & Privacy from Verizon (S&P) helps your device be at its best by keeping it safe from viruses, risky apps and un-secure Wi-Fi networks. Verizon customers can download the Single Device version here and also upgrade to the Multi-Device version (which extends protection to unlimited devices) through the app or through My Verizon.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
March 1, 2019
Uploaded:September 23, 2020 at 7:43PM UTC
File size:24.22 MB
Uploaded:July 8, 2020 at 4:27PM UTC
File size:24.07 MB
Uploaded:June 15, 2020 at 7:02PM UTC
File size:24.03 MB
Uploaded:May 14, 2020 at 8:10PM UTC
File size:25.3 MB
Uploaded:April 3, 2020 at 3:08PM UTC
File size:25.47 MB
Uploaded:March 17, 2020 at 4:07PM UTC
File size:25.01 MB
Uploaded:February 27, 2020 at 10:16PM UTC
File size:21.68 MB
Uploaded:January 31, 2020 at 7:20PM UTC
File size:23.15 MB
Uploaded:December 18, 2019 at 4:40PM UTC
File size:23.13 MB
Uploaded:October 4, 2019 at 12:13AM UTC
File size:19.54 MB