If you live in the Metro Phoenix area in Arizona, including parts of Chandler, Tempe, Mesa, and Gilbert, you could get around with Waymo One, our self-driving service, every day. Get on our waitlist so we can notify you when you’re able to start riding in our self-driving cars.
How does Waymo’s self-driving technology work?
• Multilayered suite of sensors. Our cameras, lasers, and radar work together to give a 360 degree view in the daytime and at night. Safety is our top priority, so our cars are constantly vigilant and drive carefully to get you to your destination.
• Backed by real world experience. Waymo has driven more than 10 million miles over the past 10 years, starting from our early days as the Google self-driving car project. That’s on top of billions of miles we’ve driven in simulation.
• Waymo is constantly learning. We learn with every mile we drive, and those lessons are shared with our entire fleet. All this testing means you get a safe and comfortable ride that frees you up to use your time any way you like.
Why ride with Waymo One?
• Avoid the stress of driving. You can get where you’re going safely with a driver that sees in all directions, never gets distracted, and has millions of miles of experience.
• Enjoy the comfort. Relax and enjoy more free time in the back seat of a spacious and clean car. You know just what to expect with each ride.
• Ride with confidence. Waymo knows the roads and shows you what it’s seeing along the way. Want to get in touch? Support is just a tap away.
How do I get a ride with Waymo One?
• If you’re in the Metro Phoenix area and want to get around parts of the East Valley, join the waitlist via our app or website.
• We are rolling out gradually, so there might be a wait to get in. We’ll notify you when you’re ready to roll.
• Once you’re in, open the Waymo app to request a ride.
• When your car arrives, hop in the back seat, buckle up, and press the Start Ride button.
• Sit back and enjoy the trip! Watch the passenger screen to see what Waymo sees as it drives you to your destination. Our support team is also available to help when you need it.
NOTE: The app is marked as Unreleased in the Play Store, a standard Google Play distinction for early access apps. The Waymo app can still be downloaded and is available for use now.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
August 1, 2019
Uploaded:January 15, 2020 at 9:43PM UTC
File size:23.52 MB
Uploaded:December 17, 2019 at 12:39AM UTC
File size:25 MB
Uploaded:December 4, 2019 at 6:32PM UTC
File size:24.99 MB
Uploaded:November 13, 2019 at 2:44AM UTC
File size:24.89 MB
Uploaded:October 22, 2019 at 1:03AM UTC
File size:24.26 MB
Uploaded:October 16, 2019 at 2:07AM UTC
File size:24.07 MB
Uploaded:October 8, 2019 at 3:11AM UTC
File size:24.07 MB
Uploaded:September 17, 2019 at 11:30AM UTC
File size:24.08 MB
Uploaded:September 10, 2019 at 4:21AM UTC
File size:24.3 MB
Uploaded:September 5, 2019 at 11:09PM UTC
File size:22.82 MB