We've rolled out some updates for an even better Wealthsimple experience.
Grow and manage your money — all in one place.
This is investing made simple. Buy and sell thousands of stocks/ETFs, trade cryptocurrency, build an automated portfolio, or earn stock and crypto rewards in one app. Low fees, no account minimums.
Stocks & ETFs: Trade over 1000 stocks and ETFs, commission-free. No account minimums, no paperwork, no brokerage required. Start trading stocks with just $1. Own slices of companies you believe in with fractional shares.
Crypto: Keep your crypto in the same place as your other investments. With Wealthsimple, you can buy and sell over 40 coins on Canada’s first-ever regulated crypto trading platform. Popular coins like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Cardano (ADA), Solana (SOL) & SHIBA INU (SHIB) — trade them all in one easy-to-use app. Transfer coins to and from your Wealthsimple wallet in just a few taps. No complicated software or account minimums — just simple and secure crypto trading.
Everyday spending: Open a no-fee everyday spending account, and get 1% in stock, crypto, or cash rewards every time you spend. The Wealthsimple card comes with all the convenience of your bank card, without any of the hidden charges. No monthly fees, no account minimums, no FX fees, and absolutely no surprises.
No minimums, low fees: We’re making investing simple for everyone — that’s why we keep our fees low. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about keeping a minimum balance in your account. Start investing with whatever amount you’re comfortable with, and keep more money in your pocket.
Accounts for your financial goals: Open a personal investment account, or get the tax benefits of registered accounts like TFSAs and RRSPs.
Safe and Secure: We use state-of-the-art security to keep your money safe. Your stock trading and managed investing accounts have CIPF coverage up to specified limits. Your everyday spending account connects securely with your bank account and deposits are insured through CDIC, up to specified limits.Trading crypto? Rest easy — we’re Canada’s first-ever regulated crypto platform.
1. Stocks and ETFs are offered by Wealthsimple Investments Inc. (WSII). WSII is a member of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada. Customer accounts held at WSII are protected by CIPF within specified limits in the event WSII becomes insolvent. A brochure describing the nature and limits of coverage is available upon request or at CIPF.
2. Crypto is offered by Wealthsimple Digital Assets Inc., a registered restricted dealer in each jurisdiction in Canada. Crypto-assets are not protected by the Canadian Investor Protection Fund, the Canadian Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other investor protection insurance scheme. Any coins showcased are for illustration purposes only and are not recommendations or investment advice.
3. Any securities and/or coins showcased are for illustration purposes only & are not recommendations or investment advice. Research before trading. Visit wsim.co/legal for more information on our products, investment decisions, fee schedules, user testimonials & promotions.
4. Wealthsimple charges a foreign exchange fee for USD trades equal to the daily corporate rate x 1.5%. See wsim.co/legal for fee schedule.
5. Indicated performance is historical for the period indicated. Rate of return does not take into account any fees or tax payable. Past performance may not be repeated.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
August 22, 2022
Uploaded:November 28, 2022 at 6:16PM UTC
File size:274.75 MB
Uploaded:November 17, 2022 at 12:52AM UTC
File size:275.68 MB
Uploaded:November 16, 2022 at 7:10PM UTC
File size:274.52 MB
Uploaded:November 14, 2022 at 6:18PM UTC
File size:275.68 MB
Uploaded:November 8, 2022 at 2:35AM UTC
File size:274.8 MB
Uploaded:October 31, 2022 at 3:31PM UTC
File size:282.04 MB
Uploaded:October 25, 2022 at 9:53PM UTC
File size:286.07 MB
Uploaded:October 24, 2022 at 5:43PM UTC
File size:286.07 MB
Uploaded:October 21, 2022 at 3:11PM UTC
File size:285.54 MB