Coronavirus / COVID-19 Outbreak: Tap the card on our home screen for the latest updates on the 2020 coronavirus outbreak.
From WebMD, the one healthcare app you need to check symptoms; learn about conditions and drugs; research treatments and diagnoses; find doctors and specialists in your area; get prescription drug savings at your local pharmacy; and set medication reminders.
• Symptom Checker – Choose your symptoms, learn about potential conditions or issues, and lookup treatment and care options.
• Symptom Tracker – Track ongoing symptoms & conditions over time.
• Allergy Tracker - Get daily alerts when allergy levels are high in your area.
• Medication Reminders – Never miss a dose. You’ll receive reminders when it’s time to take your medications. View daily prescription schedules and instructions, plus pill images with dosage and timing information for each drug.
• Doctor Finder – Find the closest doctors and specialists based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• WebMD Rx – We partner with major pharmacy chains to find the lowest prescription drug prices, which often beat insurance co-pays. It’s 100% free to use. No registration required.
• Conditions – Find medically-reviewed information about conditions relevant to you and learn more about causes, treatments, and related symptoms.
• Customization and Saving Functionality – Save your conditions, drugs, doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, and healthy living articles for secure, easy access and reference.
• Drug Interaction Checker – Find and identify potentially harmful and unsafe combinations of prescription medications by entering two or more drugs in question.
WebMD Health Corp. is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
March 23, 2023
Uploaded:May 19, 2023 at 3:43AM UTC
File size:65.79 MB
Uploaded:April 28, 2023 at 7:34PM UTC
File size:66.55 MB
Uploaded:March 28, 2023 at 12:32PM UTC
File size:61.11 MB
Uploaded:March 23, 2023 at 3:09PM UTC
File size:61.08 MB
Uploaded:February 5, 2023 at 10:00PM UTC
File size:59.57 MB
Uploaded:January 20, 2023 at 5:58PM UTC
File size:57.63 MB
Uploaded:December 16, 2022 at 4:56PM UTC
File size:56.97 MB
Uploaded:December 13, 2022 at 3:38PM UTC
File size:57.15 MB
Uploaded:October 20, 2022 at 3:47AM UTC
File size:56.21 MB
Uploaded:September 29, 2022 at 4:39PM UTC
File size:56.21 MB