• You can now create and share a link for your WhatsApp call from the Calls tab
• Now only admins will be notified when you leave a group
• Group admins can now delete others’ messages for everyone. All participants can see who deleted it.
• See link previews for links shared via Status.
• You can now easily react to a Status post using Status Reactions.
WhatsApp Business from Meta
WhatsApp Business enables you to have a business presence on WhatsApp, communicate more efficiently with your customers, and help you grow your business.
If you have separate business and personal phone numbers, you can have both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger installed on the same phone, and register them with different numbers.
In addition to the features available in WhatsApp Messenger, WhatsApp Business includes:
• BUSINESS PROFILE: Create a profile for your business to help your customers find valuable information — like your website, location, or contact information.
• BUSINESS MESSAGING TOOLS: Be more responsive to your customers by using Away messages to indicate when you're away or Greeting message to send your customers an introductory message when they first message you.
• LANDLINE/FIXED NUMBER SUPPORT: You can use WhatsApp Business with a landline (or fixed) phone number and your customers can message you on that number. During verification, select the “Call me” option to receive the code over a phone call.
• RUN BOTH WHATSAPP MESSENGER AND WHATSAPP BUSINESS: You can use both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger on the same phone, but each app must have its own unique phone number.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can more efficiently respond to your customers right from your computer's browser.
WhatsApp Business is built on top of WhatsApp Messenger and includes all the features that you rely on, such as the ability to send multimedia, free calls*, free international messaging*, group chat, offline messages, and much more.
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
Note: once you restore chat backup from WhatsApp Messenger to WhatsApp Business, you will no longer be able to restore it back to WhatsApp Messenger. If you would like to go back, we recommend that you copy the WhatsApp Messenger backup on your phone to your computer before you start using WhatsApp Business.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:February 6, 2023 at 8:55PM UTC
File size:44.38 MB
Uploaded:February 6, 2023 at 8:14PM UTC
File size:44.94 MB
Uploaded:February 2, 2023 at 11:28PM UTC
File size:44.87 MB
Uploaded:February 1, 2023 at 11:35PM UTC
File size:45.08 MB
Uploaded:February 1, 2023 at 5:19AM UTC
File size:45.03 MB
Uploaded:February 1, 2023 at 1:31AM UTC
File size:44.69 MB
Uploaded:January 30, 2023 at 11:51PM UTC
File size:44 MB
Uploaded:January 30, 2023 at 7:52PM UTC
File size:44.93 MB
Uploaded:January 28, 2023 at 7:54PM UTC
File size:44.88 MB
Uploaded:January 27, 2023 at 10:47PM UTC
File size:44.88 MB