- New privacy settings allow you to control who can add you to groups. Go to Settings > Account > Privacy > Groups to get started.
- Added call waiting support so you can choose to accept an incoming WhatsApp call while you're already on another call.
- You can now require a fingerprint to unlock WhatsApp. Tap Settings > Account > Privacy > Fingerprint lock and enable Unlock with fingerprint.
- Fixed an issue which caused fast battery drain on some devices.
WhatsApp from Facebook
WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they're in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
January 24, 2020
Uploaded:June 29, 2022 at 6:29PM UTC
File size:49.43 MB
Uploaded:June 28, 2022 at 8:55PM UTC
File size:39.47 MB
Uploaded:June 27, 2022 at 9:12PM UTC
File size:39.44 MB
Uploaded:June 27, 2022 at 7:34PM UTC
File size:50.05 MB
Uploaded:June 25, 2022 at 12:43AM UTC
File size:39.39 MB
Uploaded:June 25, 2022 at 12:40AM UTC
File size:38.61 MB
Uploaded:June 24, 2022 at 5:26AM UTC
File size:39.35 MB
Uploaded:June 22, 2022 at 8:50PM UTC
File size:39.34 MB
Uploaded:June 22, 2022 at 6:23AM UTC
File size:39.31 MB
Uploaded:June 21, 2022 at 4:27AM UTC
File size:38.61 MB