What's new in WiFi AR - the most useful tool ever
!!! Fixed crash on some devices. This crash was happened in a kernel, so it took too much time to find&fix it.
Sorry All for that mismatch, and many thanx to all who helped us to figure that mysterious bug.
Special thanks - Alex R.
Added legacy mode - please use it only when main is crashing.
About WiFi AR - the most useful tool ever
Visualize your existing Wi-Fi/Cellular network in AR-mode.
- Signal level: Find best Wi-Fi access point (AP) location
- Speed value: Get current connection speed value
- Ping value: Find lowest latency in space to play online-games smoothly
- Interfering networks: Find neighbour networks that impact and reduce qality of your connection. Try to select another channel in router settings to minimize that impact
- Best AP detection: If you have more than one router, check if your device switches correctly between them
Application uses Google ARCore, it will be additionally requested to download.
List of supported devices: developers.google.com/ar/discover/supported-devices
Download WiFi AR - the most useful tool ever
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:November 3, 2022 at 12:30PM UTC
File size:8.8 MB
Uploaded:October 31, 2022 at 2:58PM UTC
File size:5.44 MB
Uploaded:October 31, 2022 at 12:46PM UTC
File size:5.44 MB
Uploaded:October 25, 2022 at 11:36AM UTC
File size:8.7 MB
Uploaded:October 1, 2022 at 3:04PM UTC
File size:8.57 MB
Uploaded:January 21, 2022 at 2:09PM UTC
File size:7.47 MB
Uploaded:June 22, 2021 at 11:18AM UTC
File size:11.79 MB
Uploaded:June 10, 2021 at 3:34PM UTC
File size:6.42 MB
Uploaded:April 28, 2021 at 8:05PM UTC
File size:6.17 MB
Uploaded:April 26, 2021 at 9:41AM UTC
File size:5.85 MB