- Fix translation issues.
- Fix critical issues.
1. Move contacts, call history, messages, photos, videos, music, compressed files, document files and apps.
2. No USB cable or mobile network required. Transfer contents by using a local hotspot established by your ZenFone.
3. Easy 4-step process to move multiple data and files.
4. Speedy data migration. Faster than data restoration from cloud backup.
#1: For ASUS Data Transfer to function normally , please make sure that the device system is running on Android 5.0 or higher, and update ASUS Data Transfer to 2.027.039 version or later.
#2: If your ZenFone device has been already preloaded with ASUS Data Transfer, you can launch it from the Settings menu:
- ZC600KL: Settings > Backup & Reset > Data Transfer
- The device with Android O or later: Settings > System > Data Transfer
Other device users can launch ASUS Data Transfer from the app drawer (All Apps menu).
#3: Please allow the following permissions for ASUS Data Transfer to function normally: camera, phone, contact, calendar, SMS, storage, location and camera.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
July 5, 2018
Uploaded:November 20, 2018 at 2:15AM UTC
File size:11.08 MB
Uploaded:August 17, 2018 at 10:07PM UTC
File size:11.04 MB
Uploaded:July 27, 2018 at 2:42PM UTC
File size:10.98 MB
Uploaded:July 5, 2018 at 3:05PM UTC
File size:10.86 MB
Uploaded:May 2, 2018 at 6:21PM UTC
File size:7.41 MB
Uploaded:March 23, 2018 at 10:52PM UTC
File size:7.11 MB