• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Access your most important files offline.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory. Camera upload, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
• Now you can hold and drag to select multiple items in the Photos and tiles view! This has been a top customer ask, so let us know what you think about this feature by shaking to send us feedback.
Uploaded:February 24, 2017 at 6:35PM UTC
File size:43.34 MB
Uploaded:February 14, 2017 at 4:25PM UTC
File size:42.59 MB
Uploaded:February 14, 2017 at 2:58AM UTC
File size:43.18 MB
Uploaded:December 20, 2016 at 3:22PM UTC
File size:39.04 MB
Uploaded:November 23, 2016 at 2:34AM UTC
File size:41.83 MB
Uploaded:November 2, 2016 at 4:09PM UTC
File size:40.83 MB
Uploaded:October 6, 2016 at 4:51AM UTC
File size:40.75 MB
Uploaded:September 21, 2016 at 12:19AM UTC
File size:40.63 MB
Uploaded:August 9, 2016 at 6:09PM UTC
File size:39.44 MB
Uploaded:June 25, 2016 at 7:36PM UTC
File size:27.4 MB