Working with seasoned travellers we made the app simpler to navigate, removing unnecessary steps, fine tuning the speed, and enhancing its overall performance.
MEET YOUR NEW CO-PILOT
We overhauled the interface design to meet the demand for one handed use, perfect for those times when you need to check in with your right and sip a chai latte with your left.
FOLLOW THE LEADER
We added turn-by-turn in-terminal navigation, a first for a Canadian airline, available in Toronto (YYZ), Montreal (YUL), and Vancouver (YVR), with more coming soon.
BOOKING IS A BREEZE
Quickly and conveniently book flights and manage your trips on the go.
As your flight approaches, your boarding pass will appear in the ‘Trips’ tab. Your boarding pass is saved for offline use in the app.
KNOW AS YOU GO
Stay up to date with notifications about flight and gate changes, cancellations, and booking changes.
Log in with your Aeroplan Number to sync all your bookings to the app with ease.
With the Rouge Player feature in the app, connecting your tablet or smartphone to stream hours of complimentary movies and TV shows during your Air Canada Rouge flight has never been so simple. Alternatively, you can surf from the sky by connecting your device to Gogo® Wi-Fi.
READY TO DOWNLOAD?
These functions apply when enabled:
• Location: your location data is used to show the closest airport(s) for booking, and flight status.
• Camera: add images to the feedback you send to Air Canada.
• Notifications: push notifications are used to send you service messages related to your upcoming travel.
• Wi-Fi connection: used to determine if internet access or a connection is available for the entertainment system on Air Canada Rouge flights.
• Your device identity log information (phone model, language, system and app version) is attached to comments you send when an issue is reported via the App.
Air Canada, PO Box 64239, RPO Thorncliffe, Calgary, Alberta, T2K 6J7 [email protected]
® Air Canada Rouge, Altitude and Star Alliance: registered trademarks of Air Canada in Canada
®† Aeroplan: registered trademark of Aeroplan Inc.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, version 5.6.1 of the Air Canada app introduces digital menus available for Air Canada Signature Class/Business Class, and Premium Economy Class passengers on flights where meals are served.
Menus for Economy Class passengers will be added shortly.
• Find the menus within the 'Meals' section of flight status.
• If you have your booking saved in the app, we'll automatically download and store your menu for offline use.
Uploaded:July 30, 2020 at 2:14AM UTC
File size:25.93 MB
Uploaded:June 24, 2020 at 9:55PM UTC
File size:25.88 MB
Uploaded:June 10, 2020 at 11:23PM UTC
File size:24.71 MB
Uploaded:April 22, 2020 at 1:01AM UTC
File size:24.73 MB
Uploaded:April 13, 2020 at 7:28PM UTC
File size:24.34 MB
Uploaded:January 22, 2020 at 6:45PM UTC
File size:43.86 MB
Uploaded:November 29, 2019 at 6:07PM UTC
File size:37.6 MB
Uploaded:November 21, 2019 at 11:23PM UTC
File size:37.53 MB
Uploaded:November 15, 2019 at 10:04PM UTC
File size:37.46 MB
Uploaded:November 15, 2019 at 3:54AM UTC
File size:37.46 MB