• Face ID and Touch ID: Before making a purchase with your saved payment card, we'll ask you to confirm your Aeroplan account password. To make this easier, you can now enable Face ID or Touch ID from Aeroplan tab > 'Password and security' menu to use your face or fingerprint instead.
• As usual, we’ve included bug fixes and a number of smaller enhancements to improve the quality, performance, and stability of the app.
With the new Air Canada + Aeroplan app, you can now enjoy the advantages of the Aeroplan loyalty program with the combined ease of managing your Air Canada trips in a single convenient place.
EVEN BETTER TOGETHER
Sign in with Aeroplan to unlock access to loyalty program benefits. Dive in to see your points balance, track Elite status progress, view recent transactions, and access popular program features like Family Sharing, eStore, car rental, and hotels.
BOOK YOUR WAY
Book your next trip using cash, or by redeeming your Aeroplan points. You can now also book with a combination of Points + Cash, or even pay 100% of your fare using points, including taxes, fees, and charges.
TIMING IS EVERYTHING
By presenting timely updates on your home screen, you'll always be up to date. Action cards prompt you when it's time to check-in, show your upcoming flight status, and even offers your flight's menu when it's almost time to eat on flights offering meal service.
As your flight approaches, your boarding pass will appear throughout the app for quick access. Your boarding passes are saved for offline use in the app.
KNOW AS YOU GO
Stay up to date with notifications about flight and gate changes, and cancellations.
FOLLOW THE LEADER
We added turn-by-turn airport navigation, a first for a Canadian airline, available in Toronto (YYZ), Montreal (YUL), and Vancouver (YVR), with more coming soon.
READY TO DOWNLOAD?
These functions apply when enabled:
• Location: your location data is used to show the closest airport(s) for booking, and flight status. Location data is also used to present the correct boarding passes at connecting airports, and to provide the current location when using airport maps.
• Wi-Fi connection: used to determine if internet access or a connection is available for onboard Wi-Fi and the wireless entertainment system on Air Canada Rouge flights.
• Calendar: access to your calendar is used to sync flights from your upcoming bookings to your device's calendar.
• Notifications: push notifications are used to send you service messages related to your upcoming travel.
• Camera: add images to the feedback you send to Air Canada.
• Your device and app information (phone model, language, system and app version) is attached to comments you send when an issue is reported via the app.
Air Canada, PO Box 64239, RPO Thorncliffe, Calgary, Alberta, T2K 6J7 email@example.com
® Air Canada Rouge, Altitude and Star Alliance: registered trademarks of Air Canada in Canada
®† Aeroplan: registered trademark of Aeroplan Inc.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:December 14, 2021 at 4:40PM UTC
File size:31.07 MB
Uploaded:December 8, 2021 at 9:03PM UTC
File size:31.07 MB
Uploaded:November 29, 2021 at 6:45PM UTC
File size:31.04 MB
Uploaded:November 15, 2021 at 5:57PM UTC
File size:30.9 MB
Uploaded:September 30, 2021 at 10:09AM UTC
File size:28.13 MB
Uploaded:September 7, 2021 at 2:46PM UTC
File size:96.35 MB
Uploaded:July 22, 2021 at 1:43PM UTC
File size:32.71 MB
Uploaded:June 24, 2021 at 1:11AM UTC
File size:79.51 MB
Uploaded:June 20, 2021 at 3:06PM UTC
File size:65.6 MB
Uploaded:May 18, 2021 at 2:13PM UTC
File size:65.48 MB