Version 5.29.1 of the Air Canada app includes bug fixes based on our customers' feedback.
Do you have a suggestion, idea, or spot a bug? You can reach us through the ‘Customer support’ section found in the menu on the 'Home' tab.
Loving the app? Don’t forget to rate us 5 stars and leave a review!
With the new Air Canada + Aeroplan app, you can now enjoy the advantages of the Aeroplan loyalty program with the combined ease of managing your Air Canada trips in a single convenient place.
EVEN BETTER TOGETHER
Sign in with Aeroplan to unlock access to loyalty program benefits. Dive in to see your points balance, track Elite status progress, view recent transactions, and access popular program features like Family Sharing, eStore, car rental, and hotels.
BOOK YOUR WAY
Book your next trip using cash, or by redeeming your Aeroplan points. You can now also book with a combination of Points + Cash, or even pay 100% of your fare using points, including taxes, fees, and charges.
TIMING IS EVERYTHING
By presenting timely updates on your home screen, you'll always be up to date. Action cards prompt you when it's time to check-in, show your upcoming flight status, and even offers your flight's menu when it's almost time to eat on flights offering meal service.
As your flight approaches, your boarding pass will appear throughout the app for quick access. Your boarding passes are saved for offline use in the app.
KNOW AS YOU GO
Stay up to date with notifications about flight and gate changes, and cancellations.
FOLLOW THE LEADER
We added turn-by-turn airport navigation, a first for a Canadian airline, available in Toronto (YYZ), Montreal (YUL), and Vancouver (YVR), with more coming soon.
READY TO DOWNLOAD?
These functions apply when enabled:
• Location: your location data is used to show the closest airport(s) for booking, and flight status. Location data is also used to present the correct boarding passes at connecting airports, and to provide the current location when using airport maps.
• Wi-Fi connection: used to determine if internet access or a connection is available for onboard Wi-Fi and the wireless entertainment system on Air Canada Rouge flights.
• Calendar: access to your calendar is used to sync flights from your upcoming bookings to your device's calendar.
• Notifications: push notifications are used to send you service messages related to your upcoming travel.
• Camera: add images to the feedback you send to Air Canada.
• Your device and app information (phone model, language, system and app version) is attached to comments you send when an issue is reported via the app.
Air Canada, PO Box 64239, RPO Thorncliffe, Calgary, Alberta, T2K 6J7 email@example.com
® Air Canada Rouge, Altitude and Star Alliance: registered trademarks of Air Canada in Canada
®† Aeroplan: registered trademark of Aeroplan Inc.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
December 1, 2022
Uploaded:February 3, 2023 at 7:19AM UTC
File size:37.85 MB
Uploaded:December 14, 2022 at 7:33PM UTC
File size:171 MB
Uploaded:December 1, 2022 at 3:07PM UTC
File size:170.97 MB
Uploaded:November 29, 2022 at 12:27AM UTC
File size:170.9 MB
Uploaded:November 3, 2022 at 2:48PM UTC
File size:170 MB
Uploaded:October 21, 2022 at 6:14PM UTC
File size:132.03 MB
Uploaded:September 22, 2022 at 3:15PM UTC
File size:131.79 MB
Uploaded:September 13, 2022 at 6:12PM UTC
File size:131.59 MB
Uploaded:August 17, 2022 at 10:51PM UTC
File size:127.16 MB
Uploaded:July 7, 2022 at 6:21AM UTC
File size:138.67 MB