TestingCatalog is a community of beta testers and developers exploring android apps and exchanging feedback.
You can find opt-in links for many different apps, available for beta testing. Daily updated catalog with the new apps for beta testing is waiting for you!
This app was made by beta testers for beta testers. We have the biggest collection of Android apps for beta testing and our main goal is to connect beta testers and Android app developers.
* Applications list - a list of Android apps for beta testing with daily updates.
* What's New list - a list of beta apps changelogs and updates from the Google Play and Google Plus.
* Application details - app description with join and opt-in buttons. You can join Google+ community and open opt-in link directly in the app.
* Help - a small step by step tutorial for beta testers.
* Search - Full-text search among our database.
* Installed apps - a list of installed apps available for beta testing.
* Ended betas highlighting - ended beta programs apps are highlighted with a grey color.
Any bug reports, feature requests are welcome! Happy testing!
📩 Join our Telegram t.me/betatestingcatalog
👍 Join our Facebook www.facebook.com/groups/testingcatalog
📸 Check our Instagram www.instagram.com/testingcatalog
- You can skip authorization completely by logging in anonymously and opening apps on Google Play to OPT-IN.
- We DON'T have any unofficial Beta Games 🎮 in our catalog. We DON'T host any APK files and only serve OPT-IN links to Google Play.
- The list of installed apps only includes beta apps which were previously added to the catalog.
Please keep in mind that it is a manually curated database 😎
Minor update v3.53
- Upgraded internal libs to latest
- Updated target SDK to the recent version 28
- Decreased app size to 3.4Mb
- Updated internal APIs to prepare for website migration
We are planning to move the website to a new platform in order to serve you with a first-class experience. The app is planned to be redesigned as well but currently, we don't have a clear timeline on this. Stay tuned!