What's new in myAlpha Mobile
Transfer your payroll or pension to Alpha Bank today and take advantage of the exclusive privileges it offers! Now you can set up a Payroll / Pension account in minutes from your mobile!
From version myAlpha Mobile 4.79.0:
About myAlpha Mobile
Access e-Banking from your mobile phone!
myAlpha Mobile was created for those of you that are always on the move, offering you the flexibility and autonomy you need to carry out your banking transactions from your mobile phone. Via myAlpha Mobile, you can also start banking with us or if you are already an existing Alpha Bank customer you can enroll to e-Banking.
Do you want to open your first Alpha Bank account without visiting a branch?
Now you can via myAlpha Mobile!
Get an account, a debit card and e-Banking access in a few minutes, without having to visit a Branch.
Do you need access to e-Banking?
If you have an Alpha Bank account and an active Alpha Bank card, you can register to e-Banking online, at no cost. Download the application on your mobile phone, follow the steps, and get a Username and Password to connect to e-Banking from wherever it might suit you each time! Whether that is your computer or tablet via myAlpha Web, your mobile via myAlpha Mobile or even the telephone via myAlpha Phone, banking with Alpha Bank becomes simple!
myAlpha Mobile for convenience and speed in your transactions!!
Login using a 4-digit PIN, fingerprint or FaceID (for devices that support it), find out about your products, pay bills and send money wherever you wish in minutes, now even easier, activating Push Notifications on the mobile app, the most convenient way to approve your transactions!
See what you can do via the app!
Get information on:
- the balance and activity of your products, as well as products that you hold in other Greek banks.
- your tax deduction as well as your withdrawals and daily transfer limits
- your Bonus Points via My Bonus Account
Carry out transactions such as:
- bills, credit cards and loans payments
- transfers within Alpha Bank and remittances to accounts within Greece and abroad
- e-commerce payments via QR Code scanning (IRIS Online Payments)
- commission free direct transfers to and from your mobile contacts up to Euro 500 per day, using your mobile phone number or e-mail of your contact, via IRIS Online Payments
Get online products, such as:
- myAlpha Quick Loan, a consumer loan up to 5.000€ via your mobile phone, for your daily needs
- Alpha Bank debit cards: Enter Bonus Mastercard, Enter Bonus Visa
,Enter Mastercard, Enter Visa
You may also:
- update your contact information online by uploading the necessary documents without having to visit a Branch
- pay your bills even faster with Scan 2 Pay, even using your credit cards
- manage your cards, such as temporarily block or unblock them for online or POS transactions, as well as, usage at ATMs, cancel, replace them or even request a new PIN to be sent via SMS
- add your Alpha Bank cards to myAlpha Wallet, your digital wallet.
- save your transactions on your device or e-mail yourself a copy upon completion
- cancel any pending transactions that you no longer wish to carry out
- get updates from the Bank in your Inbox
- searching and tracking an Alpha Bank Branch, ATM or an Automated Payment System (APS) using maps and relevant route directions
- contacting us anytime for your transactions or queries
- getting familiar with the demo account
We are listening!
Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service levels. We listen to your suggestions and comments and are constantly updating the app with new features.
You can contact us at email@example.com
myAlpha Mobile variants
Uploaded:September 18, 2023 at 12:37PM UTC
File size:279.19 MB
Uploaded:July 24, 2023 at 12:11PM UTC
File size:279.01 MB
Uploaded:July 17, 2023 at 9:34AM UTC
File size:278.97 MB
Uploaded:July 5, 2023 at 6:05AM UTC
File size:278.75 MB
Uploaded:June 18, 2023 at 9:07AM UTC
File size:278.65 MB
Uploaded:May 30, 2023 at 3:05PM UTC
File size:277.8 MB
Uploaded:May 18, 2023 at 9:35PM UTC
File size:277.12 MB
Uploaded:May 5, 2023 at 1:50PM UTC
File size:277.1 MB
Uploaded:April 25, 2023 at 1:49PM UTC
File size:150.43 MB
Uploaded:April 22, 2023 at 10:45PM UTC
File size:150.43 MB