The app dashboard includes five main sections:
• The Home section contains images you can click on to learn more about AMD or AMD partner products
• PC Performance Monitoring enables you to monitor and track gaming performance and system info of your PC through easy-to-understand bar graphs
• Radeon™ ReLive section enables you to capture or stream your gameplay, and share the gameplay moments saved on your PC.
• The News Feed allows you to receive info from AMD social feeds, as well as options to share them across your social channels.
• App Settings allows users to connect to their saved connection profiles, initiate a new PC connection and select whether they want their device’s display to be always on or not
- SSL Security updates.
- Please bear in mind that version 1.1 needs Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition version 18.6.1 or later to work. If you have an older driver, and update the app, you won’t be able to connect anymore.
- App can detect some errors cases, like lack of Wi-Fi, in a more efficient way.
- You may experience connection issues when using Android Pie.
- Make sure you read our FAQ here: www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-amdlink-faq
Uploaded:June 13, 2018 at 11:01PM UTC
File size:66.8 MB
Uploaded:December 19, 2017 at 8:14PM UTC
File size:16.65 MB
Uploaded:December 15, 2017 at 7:46AM UTC
File size:29.27 MB
Uploaded:December 12, 2017 at 7:08PM UTC
File size:16.64 MB