Starting from Android 8.1, when you set a wallpaper, the OS might change its colors based on it.
Sometimes what you get might not be what you'd wish to have.
This is why I've made this tiny live wallpaper app.
The app allows you to manually set which colors you'd like to request the OS to use.
This means that even if you have a relatively white background, you can still (if the OS allows it) have a dark themed notification drawer or other UI components, based on what the OS decides.
1. Ability to choose which photo to have as a background, and a color behind it.
2. Ability to have a double-tap-to-lock device (requires admin privilege or rooted device).
3. Ability to choose which colors to request from the OS. Note that each color meaning depends on the OS alone.
4. Ability to show GIF animation (experimental).
- This is a live wallpaper app. It means you can't use another live wallpaper app that shows its content, within it. Only one live wallpaper app can be active. This is how Android works. I can't do anything about it.
What you can do is have a normal wallpaper for the lock screen while using this app for the home screen.
- The app allows to use either admin privilege or accessibility to lock the screen using a gesture of double tap.
For more information, questions and answers, visit the website.
Uploaded:March 25, 2020 at 12:30AM UTC
File size:11.64 MB
Uploaded:January 4, 2020 at 5:08PM UTC
File size:11.4 MB
Uploaded:December 15, 2019 at 5:26AM UTC
File size:11.53 MB
Uploaded:October 28, 2019 at 7:06AM UTC
File size:11.48 MB
Uploaded:October 27, 2019 at 8:54AM UTC
File size:18.49 MB
Uploaded:October 21, 2019 at 9:44PM UTC
File size:14.06 MB
Uploaded:September 30, 2019 at 9:13AM UTC
File size:7.04 MB
Uploaded:September 29, 2019 at 10:57PM UTC
File size:7.04 MB
Uploaded:September 23, 2019 at 8:28AM UTC
File size:7.03 MB
Uploaded:September 6, 2019 at 3:43PM UTC
File size:7.14 MB