Sometimes what you get might not be what you'd wish to have.
This is why I've made this tiny live wallpaper app.
The app allows you to manually set which colors you'd like to request the OS to use.
This means that even if you have a relatively white background, you can still (if the OS allows it) have a dark themed notification drawer.
1. Ability to choose which photo to have as a background, and a color behind it.
2. Ability to have a double-tap-to-lock device (requires admin privilege or rooted device).
3. Ability to choose which colors to request from the OS. Note that each color meaning depends on the OS alone.
- This is a live wallpaper app. It means you can't use another live wallpaper app that shows its content, within it. Only one live wallpaper app can be active. This is how Android works. I can't do anything about it.
What you can do is have a normal wallpaper for the lock screen while using this app for the home screen.
- The app requires admin privilege to lock the screen using a gesture of double tap.
For more information, questions and answers, visit the website.
Minor bugs fixes.
Added new (experimental) feature: GIF animation as content to show!
Uploaded:October 22, 2018 at 7:17PM UTC
File size:2.94 MB
Uploaded:October 15, 2018 at 9:13PM UTC
File size:2.93 MB
Uploaded:September 10, 2018 at 5:31PM UTC
File size:2.66 MB
Uploaded:March 7, 2018 at 3:32AM UTC
File size:1.61 MB