"PAI is the best example yet of how wearables can turn data about our bodies into tailored, actionable advice—and hopefully longer lives."
-The Wall Street Journal
WHAT IS PAI FOR AMAZFIT?
PAI for Amazfit is an intelligent heart health tracking app that provides personalized guidance on how much exercise is needed to improve your cardiorespiratory fitness - one of the leading predictors of health and longevity. PAI for Amazfit analyzes your heart rates, age, sex, height and weight from your Amazfit device to seamlessly turn your workouts into a PAI score. PAI helps you to become and stay heart healthy, with weekly goals that keep you motivated.
BENEFITS OF PAI
• Focused on the one thing that matters most to your health - your heart
• Helps you understand how your heart reacts to all physical activity (not just steps)
• Customized to your unique makeup and lifestyle
• Provides you with a personalized weekly goal, 100 PAI, that reflects your unique profile and characteristics and what you need to maximize the impact of your fitness routine
• Keeps you motivated and your heart healthy
• Do more of what you love with PAI.
Whether it’s yard work or your favorite sport, catch with the kids or CrossFit, PAI helps you add joy to your days and years to your life.
HOW PAI WORKS
Your PAI score is calculated based on your unique personal profile and your last seven days heart rate data collected by your Amazfit device. By maintaining 100 PAI, you can add up to five years to your life and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease by an average of 25%.
Every PAI point means progress toward a healthier heart. Many customers start with a goal of 30 PAI, work up to 50, and before they know it they are achieving close to 100. Keep in mind that 100 is not a perfect score, just the place where science has shown you get the maximum benefit for your efforts.
PAI for Amazfit monitors your heart and lets you know how everything you do affects your heart health, so even chores around your home and rushing to catch a flight count.
Uploaded:June 7, 2019 at 6:13PM UTC
File size:89.96 MB