AnTuTu benchmark is the most popular Android smartphone and tablet benchmarking app in the world!.
☆ Over 100,000,000 users
☆ Benchmark app used during Google I/O 2014
☆ No.1 benchmark app, used as an industry standard by leading technology companies and hardware review sites.
With the Click and Go test suite, Antutu will comprehensively test all aspects of a device, including UX, GPU, RAM, CPU, I/O and more. Each item is individually assessed and given a score. These scores can be uploaded to the Antutu database, and then used to rank your device among all other Android devices.
Antutu Benchmark V8 is developed based on Android Q. It introduces a number of significant improvements and enhancements over the existing CPU, GPU, MEM and UX tests.
New feature in V8.0:
1. CPU: Upgraded test algorithms, optimized support for ARM's new Tri-Cluster architecture, and adjusted the stress distribution.
2. GPU: Introduces new Vulkan scene "Terracotta Warriors" to test the GPU performance of the mobile phone when running high-stress games natively developed using Vulkan technology.
3. GPU: Upgrades "Coastline" scene from OpenGL ES 3.1 to Vulkan to test the Vulkan gaming performance of GPU under medium-to-high stress.
4. MEM: MEMORY scenes all renewed, to test both hardware Direct I/O and system filesystem performance.
5. UX: Increases the load of all the test scenes. Screen refresh rate is included into the scope of measurement.
Get your Antutu benchmark score and ranking! Compare and share with your friends!
The Antutu benchmark score of your device is mainly defined by your hardware configuration, but can also be influenced by other elements, including system mode, current device temperature, running apps and more. The score may be vary slightly every time you test.
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/antutulabs
Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/antutulabs
For any suggestions or feedback, we hope to get your great ideas via email : [email protected]
1. Fix cross-version upgrade compatibility issue
This issue is v8 version incorrectly added v7 sub-scores, resulting in the total score may not be equal to the sum of the sub-scores. Some user with abnormal high scores will be corrected after the upgrade；
2. Fix Android 5.1 webview test crash issue；
3. Fix Jquery security issues；
4. Add BasebandCPU processDSPISP information in hardware tab；
Uploaded:October 23, 2019 at 5:57AM UTC
File size:30.08 MB
Uploaded:October 16, 2019 at 10:42AM UTC
File size:29.92 MB
Uploaded:September 20, 2019 at 5:56AM UTC
File size:29.63 MB
Uploaded:September 17, 2019 at 10:17PM UTC
File size:29.59 MB
Uploaded:August 29, 2019 at 4:18AM UTC
File size:29.16 MB
Uploaded:August 26, 2019 at 10:37PM UTC
File size:31.4 MB
Uploaded:August 19, 2019 at 10:11AM UTC
File size:53.63 MB
Uploaded:August 13, 2019 at 9:24PM UTC
File size:31.29 MB
Uploaded:August 5, 2019 at 2:19PM UTC
File size:31.09 MB
Uploaded:May 31, 2019 at 2:19PM UTC
File size:55.43 MB