What's new in AIM
Thank you for your feedback! Please continue to report issues by reaching us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates to make the app more reliable for you!
- Fixed an issue with fast-blinking LED notifications
- Multiple crashes and bugs squashed
Wondering where the Yellow Running Man had gone? He just got back from a long vacation!
We've been listening to your feedback and we've rethought our app to provide a cleaner, richer experience that is designed for the latest Android devices. We're always happy to hear from you so please reach out to us at email@example.com to let us know how we can make the app even better!
AIM is the best way to keep in touch with people and groups, no matter where they are. With AIM, you can chat with friends on AIM, Facebook and Google Talk. You can also start or join a group chat, share images and your location, and continue conversations with your desktop and web clients seamlessly.
- Chat with your friends from AIM, Facebook and Google chat networks
- Chat with a friend or group of friends with the new "Start a Chat" button
- Customize your groups with features like add/kick members and edit group icon
- Share photos and your location without leaving the conversation
- Copy and paste messages by long pressing on a message
- Tap on icons to quickly view user details or group chat settings
- See your news feed updates from AIM, Facebook and Instagram in one easy to navigate window
- Like and comment on AIM and Facebook updates without leaving the app
- Go "Off the Record" with a friend in your conversation
- Clear your message history directly from the conversation menu
- Update your incoming message sound alerts
- Update your LED notification color
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
November 9, 2015
Uploaded:November 9, 2015 at 7:23PM UTC
File size:3.82 MB
Uploaded:August 16, 2012 at 12:15PM UTC
File size:1.08 MB