- Fix issue where detector sometimes showed incorrect concerns for itself because it got concerns from Google Chrome (view browsing history, access to accounts).
- Helps you to get rid of annoying ad notifications and bookmarks on your desktop.
- Become aware of what apps have permissions to access your messages or accounts and could thus invade your privacy, or can use services which could cost you money, and helps you with their removal.
This app detects over 70 different aspects of apps, including:
- Concerns such as Push Notifications (both ads and non-ads), putting spam icons on your desktop, and privacy related concerns such as the ability to access your location, contacts, messages or accounts.
- Android Ad Networks; this app tells you which ad networks are embedded in apps, such as Admob, Millennial Media, ChartBoost, TapJoy and many smaller ones. Indicates which ones may have push ads.
- Social SDKs; detect whether apps have SDKs like Facebook, VKontakte, Twitter, and more.
- Developer Tools; detect libraries like Google Analytics, Flurry Analytics, Google Play in-app billing, Android support library, ACRA, Phonegap, and many more.
Uploaded:April 12, 2018 at 4:52AM UTC
File size:1.68 MB