In Conscient, it is called Fences. You can assign a complex context like Walking or Running and have your favorite app launch automatically.
Some of the possible Fences you can achieve are:
• When Headphones Plugged and Walking open Music app.
• When In car, show a notification to navigate to work/home.
• When Running and Headphones Plugged open fitness app.
and much more.
What makes Conscient special?
Conscient uses Google's Awareness API, which is an advanced set of tools to detect user activity with very minimal battery drain. Conscient leverages this powerful API and provides you a simple interface to let you automate basic functions in your phone.
Consciet is designed to be battery efficient and it does not itself run in background, but relies on Google Services to detect contexts.
• Ability to set up actions to perform like opening an app or shortcut when a context is detected.
• You can choose from combinations of following contexts Headset plugged/unplugged, walking, running, in vehicle, on bicycle. There are combinations as well like Headset Plugged and Running.
Conscient features itself are not limited, but in the free version, you can create a maximum of 3 Fences. Upgrading to Pro version in app will grant you ability to create unlimited Fences.
More context like location and time are planned.
If you enjoy the app, please leave a rating here to let others know! Also you can share link to download Conscient to your friends by clickinh share in navigation drawer. Suggestions and criticisms most welcome!
Enjoy Conscient's initial release :)
Automate your phone by specifying it to launch certain apps when certain conditions like Running, Walking are met.
Download and see instructions in app to quickly set up 'Fences'.
Uploaded:August 25, 2016 at 6:10PM UTC
File size:5.7 MB