• Over 100 Exercises – Workouts include full-body circuits and running programs that are certified by Michael Porter, certified personal trainer and performance enhancement specialist through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). Unlock additional fitness routines with points earned from burning calories or through in-app purchases.
• Gamify Your Workout – Motivate and challenge yourself by following daily tips and a multitude of exercise routines or custom programs while tracking distance, speed, pace and calories burned.
• Fun Atari Games –Raise your fitness level and earn coins during workouts to unlock Atari classic games including Pong®, Super Breakout®, and Centipede®.
• Wearable Compatibility – Track wearable health and fitness devices such as Fitbit and Jawbone by connecting to Google Fit and earn in-game rewards.
• App Data Aggregator – Connect with Google Fit, Runkeeper or Facebook and receive useful data (weight, daily steps) while tracking exercises (sets, reps, weights) with a fully functional log-book –all helping to increase your Atari Fit experience level.
• Multiplayer – Play with friends all over the world anytime. Join a team and workout together or race against each other. Track your stats as a group and encourage each other to workout. Compete to become the fittest team of gamers worldwide!
• Online Leaderboards for Atari Classic Games - For the first time ever, Atari games included in the app will have leaderboards and users can rank their skills against others from around the globe.
• Social Features – Post accomplishments to Twitter and Facebook at the end of every workout, detailing achievements and personal bests and making fitness fun with friends. See your friends and encourage each other to workout!
• Walgreens Balance® Rewards – Earn Walgreens Balance Rewards loyalty program points for participating in challenges that log steps taken. Points can be redeemed at Walgreens and Walgreens.com. (English Only)
Redesigned navigation interface that follows Android guidelines; Workouts, Games, and Menu have been moved to the top navigation bar, and the back button has been removed. (duplicate functionality to device button)
Password reset is now enabled!
Fixed exercise information overlaying another exercise while completing a workout.
Uploaded:October 14, 2015 at 8:33AM UTC
File size:20.95 MB
Uploaded:April 15, 2015 at 12:57AM UTC
File size:18.8 MB
Uploaded:March 19, 2015 at 4:50PM UTC
File size:18.75 MB