arm-v7a + x86
- Fix of a bug that could cause progression loss the 1st time a player is connecting to Facebook
- Fix of a bug that caused the coaster tracks to be reloaded load with incorrect information, notably length
- Integration of Helpshift consumer care system inside the game. Check HELP & FAQ in the Settings menu.
- Various minor bug fixes
"Easily the best RollerCoaster Tycoon experience since RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 was released back in 2004." GAMEZEBO
Building, managing and sharing your coolest park creations in beautiful 3D graphics has never been this fun or easy. Open card packs full of coasters, rides, decorations and more to build out your dream park. Complete missions and acquire more cards to upgrade your buildings, keeping your peeps happy and making more money for your park! An innovative, touch-control coaster builder allows you to effortlessly draw coasters, and combined with intuitive pathing and building placement, you can quickly start expressing your Tycoon creativity. Your dream park awaits!
• Card Packs: Create fun, wild and imaginative parks by collecting cards packs full of exciting rides and coasters. Level-up, complete Missions, or visit the Card Shop to collect new cards to get different coasters, rides, scenery and missions for your park.
• Coaster Builder & Track Editor: Easily draw wooden, hyper, iron and steel coasters, tracks, supports and stations with the user-friendly spline-based coaster and track editor.
• Park Attractions: Customize your dream park and delight guests by choosing from over 100 different flat rides, park decorations, paths, restaurants, shops, and more. All rides are beautifully rendered and animated in 3D!
• Park Management: Create a successful park by maintaining peep satisfaction levels on activities, park value, revenue, and park decorations, and track everything with the intuitive Park Management panel.
• Social Features: Share your park with friends and play socially with others during live events and coaster contests.
Follow us on Facebook!
Uploaded:March 15, 2017 at 4:46AM UTC
File size:97.01 MB