This beta version of the Hipchat client works with Hipchat Server or Hipchat Data Center deployments only.
If you're a Hipchat Cloud customer (if you log in using hipchat.com), you should keep using the "Hipchat" app available in the store. (Want to know what all the fuss is about? Get to know Hipchat Data Center: https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/khEVNg)
If you're a Hipchat Server or Hipchat Data Center customer, log in using your "team URL" - this is the URL you use to log in to your Hipchat instance on your organization's network.
Hipchat Data Center is a self-hosted chat tool built for Enterprise. Communicate easily in real-time with teammates and guests using group chat, centralize communications with 1:1 conversations, and private and public rooms, while meeting all of your regulatory and compliance needs.
With Hipchat Data Center you can:
• Chat privately in a 1:1 conversation or in a group chat
• Integrate with other Atlassian products, 3rd party systems, or internal systems
• Customize data retention settings
• Share files or links
• Search persistent chat history
• Customize your notification settings to help prioritize information
• Ensure painless single sign-on and increased security with SAML 2.0
• Get email or push notifications when you are on the go
• Communicate with external using guest access
In this version, we've streamlined the login process: you no longer need to choose Hipchat Cloud or Hipchat Server, just type in your Hipchat URL and connect!
Uploaded:January 11, 2018 at 11:40PM UTC
File size:20.57 MB