AT&T Secure Family Companion™ is a free companion application for installation on your child’s device. Secure Family Companion is designed to work with the AT&T Secure Family™ parent App.
Features enabled by pairing the Secure Family Companion
* Locate Family – Track your child on demand or on a regular schedule, for example every day after school
* Location Alerts – Receive alerts when your child enters or leaves a location, like school or practice.
* Location History – Review where your child has been over the previous seven days.
* Limit Screen Time – Block your child’s mobile data and Wi-Fi, on demand or on a schedule you choose.
* Content Filters – Filter inappropriate Apps and websites by age or customize your own settings.
AT&T Secure Family App
AT&T Secure Family Companion is free and only works with the purchase of AT&T Secure Family, available in the Google Play Store for $7.99/month (includes up to 10 lines)
AT&T Wireless customers – pairing the AT&T Secure Family Companion is recommended to get all the features of Secure Family. If you do not pair a companion device, features are limited to AT&T network-based location, scheduled location alerts and location history.
AT&T PREPAID wireless customers and customers of other wireless carriers – pairing the AT&T Secure Family Companion on the child device is required to use any of the Secure Family features
Other important information about AT&T Secure Family:
- Secure Family Companion is a free App but it requires pairing with another phone that has the AT&T Secure Family app installed, which requires a monthly payment. See AT&T Secure Family for details of payment and cancellation.
- To view, modify or cancel your subscription, go to account settings in Google Play Store. No cancellation of the current month’s subscription is allowed. No refunds or credits for partial subscription terms.
- There is a compatibility conflict that can prevent the addition of AT&T Secure Family Companion to your child’s device if you have AT&T Mobile Security Plus running on the same companion device. If you wish to continue with the purchase, you must either remove AT&T Mobile Security Plus from your account or downgrade to AT&T Mobile Security Basic on the companion device before adding AT&T Secure Family Companion.
- AT&T Postpaid Wireless customers - Secure Family and Secure Family Companion app users must be on the same account. Only authorized app users have permission to locate a family member.
- Devices running the Secure Family App or Secure Family Companion App require Android v.5.0 or higher.
- Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
This update fixes the reported Secure Family crash issue (unable to open the App) related to the recent Google Maps outage on 4/23/20. It is recommended all Android Secure Family App customers install this update even if your App is currently working.
Uploaded:April 27, 2020 at 10:02PM UTC
File size:23.79 MB
Uploaded:January 23, 2020 at 12:00AM UTC
File size:23.79 MB
Uploaded:December 9, 2019 at 10:40PM UTC
File size:23.87 MB
Uploaded:November 20, 2019 at 10:28PM UTC
File size:23.14 MB
Uploaded:August 20, 2019 at 6:15AM UTC
File size:25.96 MB