Avi-on enables many users to control many devices through a single account. Your account and settings are saved in the Avi-on cloud, providing instant back-up. You can add 24/7 wi-fi access (and Amazon Alexa compatibility, where available) with purchase of the Avi-on Remote Access Bridge (RAB). The RAB converts the Bluetooth signals on the Avi-on compatible devices/switches to a wi-fi signal that Amazon's Alexa can understand.
How do you get started?
• Power up an Avi-on compatible device by wiring it or plugging it in (plug, switch, bulb, fixture, sensor, adaptor, LED driver, outdoor switch, outdoor stake, and more).
• Use a smartphone or tablet that supports Bluetooth Smart and has strong wi-fi access. Use the latest version of Android.
• Download the latest version of the Avi-on app. Register your account and password. Check spam folder for verification and password emails.
• Stand near the powered device(s). Press the big + button to add your first device. FAQs on set up are here: bit.ly/2F9KaAx.
• FAQs on scheduling are here: bit.ly/2ED7y8m.
I• f you want wi-fi access, 24/7 clock synchronization, and/or Alexa compatibility, install an optional Avi-on Remote Access Bridge.
What are optional accessories for your Avi-on network?
• Avi-on Movable Switch: 3-way wireless switching
• Avi-on Remote Access Bridge (RAB): 24/7 network synchronization and selected Wi-fi remote controls
• Amazon Alexa compatibility: purchase a RAB and Amazon Echo/Dot or other Amazon hardware. Please check for product/regional compatibility prior to making your purchases
• Other products available at Avi-on.com
What is Avi-on Basic and Avi-on Pro?
• Avi-on Basic includes instant set-up, secure login, schedules with sunrise/sunset, and countdown timers. The actual features depend on the product's manufacturer.
• Avi-on Pro is designed for managing whole commercial building, office, landscape, warehouse, recreational facility, and area lighting installations.
• Depending on your product's manufacturer, Pro Accounts include all of the Basic features plus some or all of the following additions: device favorites and sorting, grouping, schedules, scenes, transitions, and sensor controls.
What else do I need to know?
• For dimming, color changing, sensors, and other specialized functionality, the specific product must offer those features.
• If you would like to add capabilities to your Avi-on account, please visit avi-on.com/upgrade-pro. All products differ. Please check product packaging for details about the specific account capabilities that come with your purchase.
• Compatible devices: GE-branded Bluetooth Switches and Dimmers, Avi-on Indoor and Outdoor Switches, Fixture Adaptors, Controllers and Remote Access Bridge, ERP LED Drivers, SPJ Flexlink Outdoor Controls.
• Web controls differ from app controls. See myaccount.avi-on.com for your profile settings.
Support and FAQs are available at support.avi-on.com/hc/en-us, or please email us at [email protected].
Uploaded:April 17, 2019 at 3:12PM UTC
File size:42.46 MB
Uploaded:March 8, 2019 at 8:17PM UTC
File size:40.68 MB
Uploaded:February 27, 2019 at 7:19PM UTC
File size:40.68 MB
Uploaded:October 2, 2018 at 9:18PM UTC
File size:38.91 MB