Beloved PC platformer Commander Keen has been rebooted for a new generation! This brand-new game type combines real-time PVP, deck building and card gameplay, with mobile-first platforming. Play as Billy or Billie, genius twin children of the original Commander Keen, and blast your friends and enemies into outer space!
In this unique action game, race to the summit of alien worlds versus other players, overcoming obstacles and chomping monsters. Stack your deck with crazy homemade gadgets, like the Raygun or Portable Hole, and leave your opponents eating your galactic dust!
Go helmet-2-helmet in PvP and blast, zap, teleport and freeze your foes as you battle your way to the top!
It’s time to kick some asteroid - download Commander Keen today!
JUICE-FUELED CARD ACTION
- Unprecedented real-time gameplay combines card tactics and platformer action!
- Use your arsenal of rocket-rigged gadget cards and your unique hero power to crush cretins.
RACE TO THE TOP
- Platformer racing to the top of the summit!
- Avoid obstacles and blast aliens across 6 awesome arenas to gain ranks, and conquer Mars.
DECK BUILDING CARD GAME
- Collect cards and upgrade to grow in power
- Build your deck and battle!
- 100s of cards and combinations, make your perfect deck to enact your strategy for success.
- PvP matches against your friends (or enemies).
- Win matches to secure your spot as top Commander!
- Unlock outrageous new gadgets and justify sick burns.
FUN, QUICK GAMEPLAY
- Play anytime, anywhere! (It’s mobile, my dudes and dudettes.)
BLAST FROM THE PAST
- A retro style and animation that brings you back to Saturday mornings.
- You can almost taste the marshmallows in the cereal bowl from yesteryear!
Blast aliens, build decks, and race for ultimate victory in Commander Keen and all of its rebooted nostalgic glory!
Reduced the size of the initial asset download from 150 MB to 80 MB. Post-tutorial content will download in the background while players are in the tutorial.
Fixed several edge cases where players were prevented from playing cards and were stuck in a running or falling animation.
Fixed several bugs where the game could soft lock if the player missed hitting key targets during the tutorial.
Fixed a bug when the AI character would fail to transition to the next map after capturing a flag.
Uploaded:December 6, 2019 at 7:16PM UTC
File size:92.12 MB