What's new in beurer HealthManager
The “beurer HealthManager” app has been updated with the following new feature:
• A new device has been added under “Blood glucose”: GL 49
• The data transfer from the "beurer HealthManager" app to "beurer HealthManager Pro" has been improved
From version beurer HealthManager 2.15:
About beurer HealthManager
You can use our free HealthManager app to record and keep an eye on your health data with ease – all in one app.
Health management as it should be – whether you are on holiday, on a business trip or at the doctor’s. You can conveniently access your data on your smartphone, anywhere and at any time. You can switch easily between the weight, blood pressure, blood glucose, activity, sleep and pulse oximeter sections.
Your health data is presented clearly and in full using progress graphics, tables with measured values and the practical diary function.
- Six product areas – one complete health monitoring system
- Clear overview of all measured values in a diary function
- Secure health data thanks to the TÜV-certified HealthManager Cloud
- The full range of functions can be used locally without registering
- Linking of medication and health data
The compatibility of the app has been tested with the following smartphones:
Uploaded:May 15, 2023 at 6:41AM UTC
File size:66.03 MB
Uploaded:June 29, 2022 at 5:59AM UTC
File size:65.95 MB
Uploaded:December 21, 2021 at 11:34AM UTC
File size:66.2 MB
Uploaded:August 3, 2021 at 12:00AM UTC
File size:65.93 MB