This is an application for using the internal infrared blaster of many modern smartphones - with the long-term aim to support most devices with infrared-remote control and their functions as possible.
The format of the remotes has been designed in a very flexible way and the full layout with codes can be edited via the app and an import / export method.
- Any smartphone or tablet using Android 4.4 or higher with an infrared blaster / emitter (only if the API was correctly implemented by the manufacturer, Some SONY devices are NOT supported because they can not send RAW codes!)
- Other: Xiaomi Mi4, Cubot X12, Huawei Honor 8
- LG G3, G4, G5 and newer (Some older LGs are not supported because the LG API does not support raw codes on them)
- Samsung devices with Infrared and Stock-ROM will work on Android below Kitkat too.
- HTC devices below 4.4 are supported as well but may cause problems (Contact me if you need assistance)
- Support for Medion Lifetab S7852 and S10334 and other Lenovo devices with infrared.
- If your device has infrared and does not work, please contact with additional info so i can check if support can be added.
If the device you want to control is not available send me an E-Mail request and i will try to add it into the database when i have time. Also feel free to search for working discrete Codes yourself and send them in (LIRC, Pronto Hex etc) to make my research easier and build the database faster.
- Import LIRC (*.cf, *.conf) and irplus (*.irplus, *.xml) files.
- Macro mode, Buttons can send multiple IR commands in a row with one press
- Layout and codes of remote control can be customized via XML files
- Option to use Volume Up / Volume Down Hardware buttons to send commands
- Option to visualize sent IR code as On/Off graph for easy code check
- 3 type of Widgets (Single, 6- and 9-Button)
Please note: If you rate this application, please consider its under active development. If you have problems or suggestions please contact me for helping me to fix them! ;-)
1.9.11: Android 10 Support added, Fixed some bugs, Added some codes into the database. New Feature: An experimental Websocket Support has been added for some Smart-TVs. Now you can control them without any external hardware. Checkout the Samsung TV SmartRemote via WIFI Code. (Add the IP of your TV to make it work)
1.9.9: Added a code-finder feature. This lets you search the DB quickly for working codes if you did not find the brand + model
1.9.8: Voice control (Can be disabled in settings)
Uploaded:November 4, 2019 at 1:40PM UTC
File size:4.76 MB
Uploaded:January 18, 2019 at 7:16AM UTC
File size:4.84 MB
Uploaded:October 1, 2018 at 10:00AM UTC
File size:4.92 MB