arm + x86
* New alert for users with insecure Bluetooth.
* Use a lot less memory for displaying QR codes.
* Update translations from Transifex.
* For Android 7.0 (Nougat) and above, multiple 'coins received' notifications are bundled into a notification group.
* For Android 8.0 (Oreo) and above, support notification channels and adaptive launcher icons.
* Disconnects from incompatible peers much quicker.
* Based on bitcoinj 0.14.5.
• No registration, web service or cloud needed! This wallet is de-centralized and peer to peer.
• Display of Bitcoin amount in BTC, mBTC and µBTC.
• Conversion to and from national currencies.
• Sending and receiving of Bitcoin via NFC, QR-codes or Bitcoin URLs.
• Address book for regularly used Bitcoin addresses.
• When you're offline, you can still pay via Bluetooth.
• System notification for received coins.
• Sweeping of paper wallets (e.g. those used for cold storage).
• App widget for Bitcoin balance.
Bitcoin Wallet is open source and free software. License: GPLv3
Our source code is available at GitHub:
Translations are managed via Transifex:
• Many mobile wallets base their code on Bitcoin Wallet. Examples: blockchain.info and BTCX.
• Recommended by BitPay.
Use at your own risk!
Uploaded:October 10, 2017 at 4:46AM UTC
File size:3.01 MB
Uploaded:May 21, 2017 at 4:05PM UTC
File size:2.95 MB