- Fixed issue with user's inability to add file to subfolder on some devices
- Fixed opening devices screen causing crash
- Fixed file download causing crash on some devices
- Fixed app hang on start
- Fixed random crashes while syncing
- Minor UI fixes and stability improvements
Create your own private cloud. Connect devices and sync files securely without sending them on third-party servers. We don’t limit your speed or storage space: our technology works especially well with huge files.
No storage limits
• Sync as much data as you have on your hard drive or SD card.
Automatic camera backup
• Sync will back up photos and videos as soon as you take them.
• You can then delete photos from your phone and save space.
Direct transfers, no cloud
• Your information is never stored on servers in the cloud, so nobody can access it without your permission.
• Transfer files directly and fast using peer-to-peer technology (p2p).
Any device and platform
• Access folders and upload files to your tablet, PC, Mac, NAS, and even server from anywhere.
Supports all file types
• Add photos, videos, music, PDFs, docs and books library from your Android to any of your synced folders.
• Selective Sync lets you save only the files you need.
To get the best performance and to avoid running up your data charges while syncing folders, we recommend leaving the "Use Cellular Data" setting off.
Note: BitTorrent Sync is a personal file syncing application. It is not compatible with torrent file sharing applications.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
February 1, 2016
Uploaded:March 25, 2016 at 1:42AM UTC
File size:10.42 MB
Uploaded:February 2, 2016 at 6:33PM UTC
File size:8.14 MB
Uploaded:January 22, 2016 at 8:21AM UTC
File size:8.13 MB
Uploaded:June 25, 2015 at 3:03PM UTC
File size:8.93 MB
Uploaded:June 5, 2015 at 6:22AM UTC
File size:8.61 MB
Uploaded:April 19, 2015 at 7:25AM UTC
File size:6.12 MB