With BlackBerry WorkLife Persona, users get a separate corporate profile for a great work-life balance while enterprises can manage compliance demands and costs that come with BYOD.
• Work and personal profiles are active simultaneously
• Work identity maintained around the world
• Native dialing and incoming call experience
• Compatible with any device and any carrier
• Integration with Active Directory for out-of-the box employee lookup and dial
• 100% control of voice and SMS to meet compliance requirements
• SMS Archiving: out-of-the box SMS archiving with e-Discover solutions (Actiance Vantage, Global Replay, GWAVA, etc)
• Voice archiving: out-of-the box voice archiving in on-prem recorders (Verba, NICE, etc) and on the cloud
• Cloud-based and carrier agnostic for fast deployment
• Built-in analytics with visibility into SMS and voice analytics: total and individual usage, top users, average SMS per user, average call time by user, etc.
IMPORTANT: Please contact your IT administrator if you have questions about accessing or using BlackBerry WorkLife Persona in your enterprise.
-Work and personal profiles are active simultaneously
-Work identity maintained around the world
-Native dialing and incoming call experience
-Compatible with any device and any carrier
-Integration with Active Directory for out-of-the box employee lookup and dial
Uploaded:July 25, 2017 at 10:34PM UTC
File size:21.3 MB