Boost Note is the world's leading open source note application with more than 600,000 users worldwide.
Boost Note is utilizing Markdown, a simple light-weight markup language which makes it flexible and easy to format for everyone.
Furthermore, you can access your notes on multiple devices such as PC and mobile, which means you can be creative wherever you are.
- Open sourced
- Sophisticated mobile application
- Cloud synchronization across devices using CouchDB and PouchDB
- More than 150 syntax highlights
With this release, in addition to the desktop application, you can now use Boost Note from your smartphone. we have added a cloud synchronization feature among devices to improve user convenience.
We really want to empower programmers worldwide, break the standard of note-taking apps and markdown editors and take you to the next level of your developer journey.
GitHub repository: github.com/BoostIO/BoostNote.next
- Emoji support
- Make checkboxes clickable
- Fix crashing after editing
- Improve UI
- Use material-darker theme for code editor and code fences by default
Uploaded:April 26, 2020 at 10:35AM UTC
File size:11.87 MB
Uploaded:March 24, 2020 at 6:06PM UTC
File size:11.82 MB
Uploaded:March 7, 2020 at 6:37AM UTC
File size:11.52 MB