About 3D Scanner
This release does not have a Play Store Description, so we grabbed one from version 8.6.263.471358013.15:
The 3D scanner scans the surrounding area and people with the ToF camera to convert it into a 3D model.
Fully experience the 3D model you have created and capture your movements so that your model can copy it and provide you with a new 3D experience.
You can use the following features with the 3D scanner.
1. Scan the object/person (upper body) and convert it into a 3D model
2. Zoom in, zoom out, and rotate created 3D models in the 3D Viewer
3. Convert 3D models into an AGIF to easily view and share animations
4. Take pictures or record videos with the 3D model
5. Capture your motions in the 3D model to copy and record it as a still photograph or a video
* The quality of the scanned 3D model may be degraded in the following cases:
- If the scanned object is too dark, too transparent, or too reflective
- If the scanned object is too small or big in size (recommended size: 20㎤ - 80㎤)
* This service is supported only on devices using a ToF camera and requires the access permissions below.
For optional access permissions, you can still use the basic features of the service even if you do not permit them.
[Required access permissions]
- Camera: To acquire visual information to create the 3D model and take pictures and videos
- Storage space: To save the recorded images
- Audio: To record audio when recording a video
[Optional access permissions]
3D Scanner variants
Uploaded:October 30, 2023 at 9:18PM UTC
File size:267.41 MB
Uploaded:May 15, 2023 at 11:58PM UTC
File size:540.69 MB
Uploaded:April 2, 2023 at 10:50PM UTC
File size:367.44 MB
Uploaded:November 28, 2022 at 11:26PM UTC
File size:238.85 MB
Uploaded:August 21, 2022 at 6:41PM UTC
File size:185.01 MB
Uploaded:June 24, 2022 at 6:53PM UTC
File size:162.6 MB
Uploaded:May 31, 2022 at 10:36PM UTC
File size:81.17 MB