This release does not have a Play Store Description, so we grabbed one from version 1.0:
For those who want to keep using the Play Store version of Total Commander but still want to install apps from apk/apks/apkm/xapk files, I have created a standalone installer now.
Total Commander 3.40 beta 3 will automatically call this installer if it is present. To use it with Total Commander 3.33 final and older, you need to create internal associations for .apk (or any of the multi-part apk files) with the installer.
- Show details about the loaded APK
- Install regular apk and split apk files (needs TC 3.40 beta 3)
- Install apkm / apks / xapk multi-part apk files
- Install obb files packed with apkm / apks / xapk multi-part apk files even on Anbdroid 13.
- Supports Android 2.2 up to Android 13.