- dark theme: activate it in the settings menu (three dots in the top right corner)
- new OCR button in full screen mode to switch to OCR/Normal mode while using full screen
- bug fixes
- API updates
- new shortcut settings to customize the copy interface
- new setting to allow the app to run in the background
- fix landscape layout and orientation changes
- hide empty text zones
- bug fixes
Please rate the app and write a review if you like it! Thanks!
Murin & Antoine
Universal Copy takes that pain away!
In any app, activate the Universal Copy mode and select the text you want to copy, that's it!
Copy text from any application: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Tumblr, News Republic, Snapchat...
With the OCR mode (available in Universal Copy Plus), you can even copy text (latin characters only) from images or any app where the developer blocked the normal mode (facebook lite...).
Easy. Simple. Super fast.
Universal Copy allows you to copy text without the need to use the long tap action.
★ Featured by Android Police ★
How to use?
1. download and install the app
2. activate the Universal Copy accessibility service (Settings > Accessibility)
3. go to the app (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or any app) you want to copy text from
4. open your notification drawer and click on "Activate Universal Copy mode"
5. the text zones you will be able to copy from appear in light blue.
6. tap the text you want to copy, it will highlight in blue
7. click on Copy and you're done!
If no text is detected on phase 5, you can switch from normal to OCR mode (available in Universal Copy Plus). The OCR Mode allows you to copy text from apps where the Normal Mode does not work (thanks to a character recognition technology - OCR).
In-app contents: Universal Copy Plus
The Universal Copy Plus subscription allows you to show us your support and unlock the OCR Mode.
The OCR Mode allows you to copy text from apps where the Normal Mode does not work (thanks to a character recognition technology - OCR).
The OCR Mode currently only works with Latin characters.
The subscription is available monthly or yearly (20% discount).
Note for Samsung users:
On Samsung Galaxy devices (SG 5 and later), check to see if you have App Battery Optimizer in Samsung Smart Manager app enabled. Please disable this as it is known to disable Universal Copy Accessibility Service: go to Android Settings > General > Battery > look under App Optimization and select Details. Then find Universal Copy and turn it off.
Do not hesitate to rate the app and write a review if you like Universal Copy.
For more copy - paste features, make sure to check our other application: Easy Copy - The smart clipboard. bit.ly/easy-copy
This app uses Accessibility services. (BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE to access the text displayed on your screen to be able to copy it)
Uploaded:August 20, 2019 at 3:26AM UTC
File size:2.87 MB
Uploaded:May 1, 2019 at 8:59PM UTC
File size:2.52 MB
Uploaded:March 20, 2019 at 10:49PM UTC
File size:2.5 MB
Uploaded:March 19, 2019 at 11:05PM UTC
File size:2.43 MB
Uploaded:March 8, 2019 at 12:48AM UTC
File size:2.47 MB
Uploaded:March 7, 2019 at 1:00AM UTC
File size:2.47 MB
Uploaded:January 20, 2019 at 9:46PM UTC
File size:1.74 MB
Uploaded:September 19, 2018 at 10:50PM UTC
File size:1.76 MB
Uploaded:June 27, 2018 at 5:59AM UTC
File size:1.72 MB
Uploaded:June 26, 2018 at 4:40PM UTC
File size:1.73 MB