- Allow application installation on external SD card
- Support for Zenfone series and many more devices
- Improve performance for x86 devices
- Bug fixes and improved stability
Camera51 invites you to start taking photos like a professional. It utilizes photography principles used by professional photographers and artists and applies this vast knowledge base in a fun and intuitive interface.
All you have to do is place the smartphone icon in the "Aim-Box" and BAM! you've got yourself a photo that looks like a million bucks.
• Auto framing / auto composition technology: Identifies and automatically selects the main objects and lines of the photo to determine real time framing guidance.
• Auto selfie: Don’t go crazy, snap the ultimate selfie, automatically, whether by yourself or in a group without stretching your fingers and reaching to push the button.
• Manual object selection: Users have the option to manually select an object by just tapping the screen, to determine framing guidance, focus, and exposure.
• Multi object selection: Allows users to select up to three different objects of interest per photo.
• Peripheral object alert: Enables the app to notify you of prominent objects that may interfere with your frame boundaries.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Camera51
Follow us on twitter: twitter.com/Camera_51
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
February 3, 2015
Uploaded:June 2, 2019 at 9:09AM UTC
File size:17.65 MB
Uploaded:February 3, 2015 at 12:12PM UTC
File size:17.51 MB