*You can either connect the camera directly to the device (set the camera as a simplified access point) or join an existing Wi-Fi network (using a Wi-Fi access point).
-This application provides the following features:
1) Browse and playback images from your camera using your Android device.
2) Save one or multiple images to the Android device (You can also save images using the camera’s interface)
3) Use the Share option to share your images online via installed services such as E-mail and Facebook (requires access to a Wi-Fi network connected to the internet).
4) Acquire location information and add it to images on the camera (Only compatible camera)
5) Remote shooting with Android device touch operation (Only compatible camera)
6) Support for NFC equipped device (Only compatible camera)
*NFC touch connection is also available with "Camera Connect" by changing its settings.
Our Camera Connect app will rewrite the NFC tag for you automatically.
All you have to do is connect your camera to the Camera Connect app and a message will appear about rewriting the NFC tag information, just press OK.
Certain models will require you to:
1. Connect your camera to the Camera Connect app.
2. Select Camera Setting from the app’s main menu.
3. Click on Start Writing.
4. Tap your camera to your device.
5. Rewrite will then be complete.
[Canon Compact Digital Cameras supporting features: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
PowerShot G7 X, PowerShot SX60 HS, PowerShot N2, PowerShot G1 X Mark II, PowerShot SX700 HS, PowerShot SX600 HS, PowerShot N100, PowerShot ELPH 340 HS/IXUS 265 HS
[Canon Compact Digital Cameras supporting features: 1, 2, 3, 4]
PowerShot G16, PowerShot S120, PowerShot S200, PowerShot SX510 HS, PowerShot SX280 HS, PowerShot N, PowerShot ELPH 330 HS/IXUS 255 HS, PowerShot ELPH 130 IS/IXUS 140, PowerShot ELPH 120 IS/IXUS 135, PowerShot A3500 IS/PowerShot A3550 IS, PowerShot S110, IXUS 245 HS
[Canon Compact Digital Cameras supporting features: 1, 2, 3]
PowerShot ELPH 530 HS/IXUS 510 HS, PowerShot ELPH 320 HS/IXUS 240 HS
*Connection is possible only by joining an existing Wi-Fi network (using a Wi-Fi access point).
Android 2.3.3-2.3.7/4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4 (Tablets: 4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4)
Compatible File Types:
[Transfer / Share images]
-JPEG and MP4 files shot with the above compatible models.
[Add location information]
-JPEG (photos), CR2, MP4 and MOV files shot with the above compatible models.
-If CameraWindow cannot connect to the camera, stop the application using “Manage applications” which can be found in the Settings menu of the Android device and start it again by pressing the CameraWindow icon.
-Face ID function will record registered people's names to the images. Therefore, be careful when posting images online where others can view them.
-This application is not guaranteed to operate on all Android devices.
"CameraWindow" might not be able to be used depending on the operating environment.
For customers currently using "CameraWindow", please replace it with "Camera Connect" to connect to your Canon digital camera.
NFC touch connection is also available with "Camera Connect" by changing its settings.
Uploaded:March 13, 2017 at 4:39PM UTC
File size:6.82 MB