- Switching between color and black-and-white printing
- 2-sided printing
- 2 on 1 printing
- Borderless printing
- Stapling pages
- Setting paper types
- Secure printing
- Department ID management
- PDF direct printing
- Printer discovery by specifying IP address
- Recall from the share menu
* Items that can be set vary depending on the printer you are using.
If you are using a mobile terminal with Android 6 or earlier installed:
You need to activate the Canon Print Service for printing using it. The Canon Print Service is not activated immediately after installation. Activate it using one of the following methods.
- Tap the icon displayed in the notification area immediately after installation, and activate the service in the displayed settings screen.
- Tap [Settings] > [Printing] > [Canon Print Service], and activate the service in the displayed settings screen.
* If you are using a mobile terminal with Android 7 or later installed, the service is automatically activated after installation.
- Canon Inkjet Printers
PIXMA TS series, TR series, MG series, MX series, G series, E series, PRO series, MP series, iP series, iX series
MAXIFY MB series, iB series, Business Inkjet series
imagePROGRAF PRO series, TX series, TM series
*Except for some models
* When using this application, the largest output size of the PRO-1000 is A3 extended.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
- Color imageRUNNER series
- imageRUNNER series
- Color imageCLASS series
- imageCLASS series
- i-SENSYS series
- imagePRESS series
- LBP series
- Satera series
- Laser Shot series
- Compact Photo Printers
SELPHY CP900 series, CP1200, CP1300
- Terminals with Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) or later installed.
Uploaded:December 25, 2018 at 11:54PM UTC
File size:18.89 MB
Uploaded:August 30, 2018 at 6:13AM UTC
File size:18.63 MB
Uploaded:December 19, 2017 at 8:36PM UTC
File size:18.32 MB
Uploaded:September 11, 2017 at 6:59PM UTC
File size:22.14 MB
Uploaded:April 24, 2017 at 7:42PM UTC
File size:17.7 MB