About Investmate — Learn to trade
Wish you had a friend in finance? Now you do. Meet Investmate – an education app packed with informative content on CFD trading.
Investmate offers courses, strategy tips, quizzes, a glossary of terms and informative financial content. With all this information in one app, you can start from the fundamentals of trading and progress to the ins and outs. You’ll learn what a CFD is, how CFDs on stocks, commodities and indices are traded, how to interpret charts and how to build your own trading strategy.
● Personalised. The in-app feed provides you with tailored courses, engaging quizzes, helpful glossary categories and curiosity-piquing educational videos.
● Interactive. It takes as little as 3 minutes to complete one lesson. You can also take short interactive quizzes to check your progress.
● Mobile. Learn to trade on the go and learn about the markets at a time and place that suits you.
● Comprehensive. The detailed yet jargon-free financial glossary makes complicated concepts more understandable.
● Straightforward. Learn on a clear, plain interface with all information presented on cards. The app features a pin option, so you can revisit the material you have saved.
Download the Investmate app for free and dive into learning about trading products in moments.
Spread bets and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 79% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading spread bets and CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how spread bets and CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Professional clients can lose more than they deposit. All trading involves risk. Please refer to our Risk Disclosure Statement.
Crypto Derivatives are not available to Retail clients registered with Capital Com (UK) Ltd.
The value of shares and ETFs bought through a share dealing account can fall as well as rise, which could mean getting back less than you originally put in. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Capital Com (UK) Limited (“CCUK”) is registered in England and Wales with company registration number 10506220. CCUK is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”), under registration number 793714.
Capital Com Australia Limited (“CCAU”) (ABN 47 625 601 489) is a company registered in Australia and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (“ASIC”) under AFSL 513393. Refer to our Product Disclosure Statement.
Capital Com SV Investments Limited (“CCSV”) is registered in Cyprus and regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CySEC”) under licence number 319/17.
Investmate — Learn to trade variants
Uploaded:November 8, 2023 at 10:19AM UTC
File size:31.11 MB
Uploaded:October 31, 2023 at 4:13PM UTC
File size:31.12 MB
Uploaded:September 18, 2023 at 8:28AM UTC
File size:33.15 MB
Uploaded:May 24, 2023 at 11:39AM UTC
File size:28.39 MB
Uploaded:May 19, 2023 at 2:47PM UTC
File size:28.3 MB
Uploaded:April 16, 2021 at 8:25AM UTC
File size:15.43 MB
Uploaded:March 17, 2021 at 7:13AM UTC
File size:15.33 MB
Uploaded:December 25, 2020 at 12:08AM UTC
File size:15.22 MB
Uploaded:November 16, 2020 at 4:09AM UTC
File size:14.92 MB
Uploaded:October 28, 2020 at 1:04AM UTC
File size:14.56 MB