• Bug fixes
Our team is constantly working to improve Cards. We really appreciate your feedback! Please contact email@example.com with any issues or suggestions - we actually shape Cards according to your suggestions.
Thank you for using Cards.
Cards is a mobile wallet that keeps your cards, tickets, passes and keys in one app.
Enjoy a walletless life: Cards is safer, more useful and faster than your wallet.
With Cards you can pay, catch a bus, open doors, grab loyalty offers, identify to officials, get into shows etc.
Cards Apps allows engaging card specific actions directly from your favorite cards: ordering a pizza from Pizza Card, flight tickets from Airline Card, tracking parcels from Courier Card etc.
NEW! Present Cards directly on your Smartwatch using Android Wear.
You can keep:
• Loyalty Cards
• Payment Cards (Credit/Debit/ATM)
• Transport Cards (Bus/Train/Metro)
• Identity Cards (Driver's License/Student/ID)
• Tickets (Shows/Movies)
• Key Cards (Work/Car/Home Entrance)
And much more.
* Cards acceptance depends on technology availability from the specific card brand, based on your country's regulation.
* Some functions may not properly work in some regions.
What can I do with Cards?
• Load any card to your phone
• Send cards by tapping your phone on terminals or other devices (using NFC wireless technology)
• Send cards by presenting Barcodes
• Cards Apps - Perform tasks from within Cards without downloading bloated & unfamiliar apps
• Quick Card - Instantly access any card
• Get notifications from your cards
How secure is Cards?
We take your privacy and security very seriously using the highest available security standards and technology.
• Completely encrypted
• Remotely lock your wallet
• Unlock Cards with your fingerprint or PIN code
• Transactions are authenticated and signed
What about developers?
• We ♥ developers. Cards is all about connectivity, and community support. Go to cards.app/dev and connect your business, app, website or NFC reader using our free and extremely easy to use SDKs (Java, C#, NodeJS, C++, Python) and APIs.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 5). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
June 30, 2022
June 30, 2022
July 6, 2022
July 14, 2022
March 6, 2023
Uploaded:March 6, 2023 at 9:51AM UTC
File size:17.34 MB
Uploaded:February 8, 2022 at 2:09PM UTC
File size:10.12 MB